☆Keitoku x Wolf spirit Keitoku☆

Requested by roxythepiratefox47 uwu
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Prologue 

It was almost night and Keitoku invited his friends,Author~chan,Roxter,Wolf Keitoku to have a sleepover,tho there was one thing Toku(Wolf keitoku)Knew tho didn't think it will ruin the sleepover.Wrong.
The thing Toku knew?There was a storm coming that night.A thunder storm.
Why was Toku wrong?Keitoku was terrified of storms,especially thunder storms.

No one POV

"Can we go to sleep now?" Toku said tiredly.
"Fine,its getting quite late anyways."Said Keitoku
"uh huh...Night guys."Roxter said walking into the guest room.
"Night ya two"Said author~chan as she plopped onto the couch watching yt.
"right,goodnight guys."Keitoku said then walking to his room.
"goodnight."Toku said as he went to the other guest room.

Later that night

Toku woke up from hearing sobbing.He got off the bed standing up and walked outside the room.He wasn't sure who was sobbing until and thunder was heard as he someone squeak from Keitoku's room.He immanently felt guilty and walked to Keitoku's room.When he got to the door he peeked inside and saw Keitoku sobbing underneath his blanket,shaking from fear.

"Keitoku?"
"AA- o-oh Toku!W-what are y-y-you doing h-here?"

Toku sighed as he went closer to the male.When he was right next to the bed he climbed on,and hugged Keitoku.

"Its ok,im here."

Keitoku blushed as he laid down on Toku.Toku wrapped his arms around Keitoku as he kept whispering soothing words.
(Would've drew a pic if i wasn't so tired,I stayed up all night qwq)
Eventually Keitoku fell asleep on Toku,tho he smiled and soon fell asleep.

Time Skip uwu

Keitoku and Toku soon woke up to snapping noise.Both looked to where the noise was coming from just to see...of course...the two girls,Author~chan and Roxter,taking photos of the two.Keitoku blushed and got off of Toku who also was blushing and was chasing the girls around the house.Keitoku just giggled which he soon stopped and just blushed remembering what happend that night.But smiled.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/n
Another Gay ship to add to my list uwu
Which is also another ship to annoy my friends about =w=
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•