♡Cyko x neko!Reader♡

Y/n POV

I was humming my favorite song to calm me down,why?well today I was gonna tell cyko my feelings but...I was also going to tell him I'm a neko,I just hope he will accept my confession and the fact that I'm a neko...

-Later-
Cyko POV

I was walking down the street to y/n house.
'I wonder why my cute little y/n wants me to come to her house~'

Back to y/n POV

*knock knock*
'Oh that must be cyko!'
I took a deep breath and went to go open the door.I slowly reached for the door knob starting to regret what I'm about to do.I opened the door to reveal cyko.
"H-hi cyko!!" 'Oh wow y/n,What a great way to start!' I yelled in my head regretting even more for confessing and tell my secret.
"Haha hi y/n!~"
"Hey u-um come in!"
I step aside while opening the door more for him to come in.Once he walked in I closed the door.
"Hey do you want some tea?"
"Hm?sure~"
I went to the kitchen while thinking what's going to happen...

-after making tea-

I put the teacups on a tray and went back to cyko,I put down the tray on the table as i sat down across from cyko.
"So y/n...why did you call me here?"
"O-oh...well uh...I need to confess something..."
"Oh?what is it y/n?"
"U-umm w-well.." I looked down nervous.
"cyko i-i love you...."
Cyko's eyes went wide in surprise.I looked up to see him coming over to me.
"Cyko what are you-" I was interrupted by a pair of lips pressed against mines.
As he pulled away I slowly reached my hand to my mouth shocked.
"Y/n...i love you too~I always had since I first met you..."
I went back to reality and started to tear up.
"E-eh!?y/n what's wrong?did I hurt you?did I-"
"Cyko...you shouldn't have done that...your just gonna hate me after..."
"Y/n what are you talking about?.."
I sighed knowing that he will hate me...
"Cyko I'm just some freak your gonna hate afterwards..."
"What are you-" I interrupted him by taking out my ears and tail.
Cyko's eyes went wide but then smiled.
"Y/n...why would you think being a neko would make you a freak?"
"Because...i...was called that when I was little...so I hid them to look normal..."

♡Aurthers POV♡

Cyko kisses Y/n wich shocked y/n,but after awhile they kissed backed happy that they never got rejected

Bonus♡

Y/n and cyko was on the couch,y/n lying ontop of him sleeping while cyko adored her.Cyko kissed y/n forehead as he was petting her.Until...
"Puuuurrr...."

♡♡♡And that's why cyko always gets a nosebleed when he hears cats pur because they always remind him of that BOOTiful moments UwU♡♡♡