☆ Cykophan ☆

Phantom POV

"Y/n...."
"Yeeeeesss?"
"Do you mind explaining why-

"THERES RIBBIONS WRAPPED ALL AROUND ME!!!"
"My poor ears..."
"Sorry but please explain why I'm covered in ribbions!"
"Oh well you see...um..."
"?"
"Eheh...you'll find out later!~"
"I dont like the way you say that..." I said as y/n smirked at me devilishly.

*knock knock*

"Ah hes here~!"
"Huh?who-"before I finished saw who it was...and out of all people it had to be HIM...

"A-ah hey cyko!"
"Hey pha-"

Cyko POV

"A-ah hey cyko"
"Hey pha-"i paused stunned and blushing when I realized phanny was covered in ribbions...
"So cyko..."y/n learned in to whisper to me.
"Do you like you gift,I worked very hard it hehe"
"Y-y/n...."
"Hm?"
"...thanks"i said as I smirked.
"Mhm...anyways I've got to go have fun..."y/n said as she walked to the door but paused when she opened it.
"But not too much fun~"
"Y/N!"Phanny yelled as his face turned red.
"Hahahaha!"y/n laughed as she ran out the house but making sure the door closed.
"Ugh I swear to god... "
"BY THE WAY IT ISNT SOUND PROOF!" Both me and cyko heard y/n shout.
By now both of our faces are no doubt redder than a tomato...
"Eheh...anyways want me to help you get the ribbons off?"
"Huh?s-sure..."
I walked towards him and started to help him take the ribbions off.

-an hour later-

Author POV

An hour has passed and both cyko and phantom has sighed.Cyko looked down to see that some ribbions were now wrapped around him.Phantom saw and giggled at how they didnt succeed but got cyko covered with ribbions too.
Cyko looked at phantom smiling and adoring the cute phantom.Phantom looked up at cyko as cyko looked at phantom.They both stared into eachothers eye while leaning in.

"HEY YOU GUYS DID YOU FINI-!o-oh u-u-uh...."Both of the boys swinged their heads towards y/n in a blushing mess.
"..."
"..."
"..."
"W-well uh...do y'all need some help or..."
Both of the boys had the idea of killing y/n for ruining their BOOTiful moments as well as the aruther for that terriable pun.
"I'll take that as a yes!just give me a moment to get the scissors"
Both of the boys nodded while y/n went to her room looking for siccors.
As y/n left both of the boys looked at eachother and laughed but after a few seconds they both leaned in again actually able to close the gap this time.
But snapping ruined the boys moments as they look towards the snapping,it was y/n snapping photos of them kissing.
"Y/N!!!" Both of the boys shouted as y/n ran back towards her room,hiding the phone knowing one of them will either delete the pics or smash their phone,and went back to looking for siccors.

♡Tbh I dont realky ship them sorry!the reason i made this was because i thought someone will enjoy it so here you go UwU♡