☆Keitoku x Reader☆

Requested by RedInkyCherry
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
no one POV

"Ellie im booored"
"your point?"
"give me something to do"

Ellie sighed annoyed as Y/n whined bored.

"Y/n go talk with the others."
"why cant I talk with you?"
"im busy"
"busy doing what?"

Ellie groaned and glared at Y/n who finally gave up,changed and left the house walking to the park which wasn't far from her and Ellie's house.

Keitoku POV

I sighed nervously as I walked to Y/n's and Ellie's house.Why?Well...I wanted to hang out with my best friend who is also...my crush.
'should I tell her today?but what if she doesn't like me back and I ruined our friendship?...'
I groan annoyed by my thoughts.until I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Keitoku!"
I turn around and saw Y/n walk up to me.
"oh h-hey Y/n!" 'damn stuttering!'
"what are you doing here?your usually at your house reading fanfics?."
"eh...The author did publish a new part yet."
I nod a bit as there was a short awkward silence.
"so um...wanna hang with me at the park?"
"sure!"

Y/n POV
Later at the park 

"finally,were here!"I shouted as I wave my hands in the air running towards the swings.
I sat on the swing smiling.
"Keitoku come push me!" I said as he walked to me smiling.
"ok,you ready?"
"yup!"
With that he pushed me as I laughed enjoying the breeze.
"Haha!Higher!" Keitoku laughed at my childish behavior and pushed me higher.
It kept on going until it got to the point where I forgot about gravity.
I let go  
"Y/N!!!"
I shut my eyes close waiting to hit ground but...I didn't?I open my eyes slowly and saw keitoku holding me.

No one POV
"Y/n are you ok?"
"u-uh yeah"
Keitoku sighed happily Y/n wasn't hurt but the fact hes heart is beating 1,000 times faster.
He sat down under a tree with Y/n besides him.
"Y/n please...be more careful...i love you and i dont know how i'll live if you died..."
He blushed as he imminently cover his mouth with both hands while Y/n looked at him blushing and shocked.But after smiled.Keitoku uncovered his mouth as he looked away thinking they will reject him.
"Keitoku..."
Y/n grabbed both of his hands with their own.Keitoku looked at them shedding a few tears.
"I-im sorry....I-I k-know you d-dont love m-me i-i'll go..."
As he was about to get up Y/n smashed their lips onto his.
"I love you too"
They said smiling.