Holy shi-Noah!

En başından başla

I pushed Noah out the way and I heard an ear piercing scream that I realised was me.

The claws slashed my waist. Ouch

Noah yelled my name desperately calling out to me.

A tall figure stepped out of the trees.

There were black spots dancing in my eyes.

I blacked out.

~T I M E S K I P~

I woke up in the hospital bed. I sat up but stopped since there was a piercing pain in the side of my waist.

I realised that I had many visitors.Cedric,Noah ,Sam,Lauren, Harrison and Katie were all surrounding my bed.

"(Y/N) your alive!" Katie yelled , I realised she had tears pouring down her cheeks. They all hugged me loosely.

"Ugh my head and waist kill!"

"Well considering you were attacked by a fully transformed werewolf,your quite lucky my friend!" Sam said sarcastically.

"How long have I been out?" I asked groggily

"Around three months." Cedric stated.

"THREE MONTHS!"

"That's what I said."

"How much work have I missed?" I complained.

"You wake up from a coma and you asked how much homework you got? You confuse me Kiddo." Lauren tutted but I could see the smirk pulling at her lips.

"How did we get out alive?"I asked directly to Noah.

"Well If one of the Weasley twins hadn't followed us, then we'll be wolf food!"

"Nice! Where are they?"

"I don't know but I got you some of your favourite sweets!" Cedric offered. I squealed and took them from his hand.

"Thanks Cedric!" I hugged him and kissed his cheeks. He replied with a bone crushing hug. I let out a surprised squeak. Ouch my waist.

"Cedric,as much as I love you right now ,my waist kills!" He let go looking sheepish.

"Sorry (Y/N) ! Just glad to see you awake!"
I could see Katie smirking like an idiot in the background.Like her and Harrison were any better!

~T I M E S K I P~

I was discharged from the hospital wing two weeks later and surprisingly I hadn't missed to much work. However I needed to catch up with the GOSSIP!

Me ,Gracie and Katie all sat on my bed talking about the new couples of the school.

"So Jess Hickman is in her 9th boyfriend for this year!" Gracie said. Jess is a sixth year that had way too many guys wrapped around her little finger.

"Seriously!"

"Ya and did you hear the great news between her ," she indicated to Katie" And pretty boy Davis!" Katie turned blood red.

"SISTER SPILL THE BEANS!" I hollered at Katie.

"Will you three shut up your sooo annoying!" Hailey screeched. Her voice is sooo annoying!

"Shut up Hailey!" We shouted at her simultaneously. Then we returned to our conversation.

"Well...?" I asked impatiently.

"MeandHarrisonaredating!" She blabbed.

"Could you repeat that,slower?"

She took a deep breath in." Me and Harrison are now dating." I squealed in delight. On the other hand ,Hailey was fuming!"We're just trying the whole dating thing !" Sureee.

"How many kids you gonna have?" I asked teasingly.

"Fifty ." She rolled her eyes at my while replying.

"Ooh better get at it then!" Gracie shoved her lightly.

"I hate you guys!" She muttered.

"Love you too! But of course,Harrison loves you moreeee!" I teased. "But you two better not start making out every minute!" She groaned.

We went to bed soon after.

What a few months it's been!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count:1054
So sorry for not updating much I don't have many ideas for future chapters or this one really.

Signing off~Star 💫