•Play The Scene Over Again•

*1 Year Earlier*

*Ella's POV*

A faint beeping noise caused me to stir from my sleep. I groaned as I checked the time on the clock that sat on my bedside table...6:00am. Ugh, I wasn't meant to be up for another 3 hours. I flipped over to my other side in hopes of getting a few more hours of sleep, but the beeping sound rang out again.

"Okay, I'm coming!" I mumbled, realizing the sound was coming from my laptop that sat on top of my desk.

I yawned, then stumbled over to my desk, and rubbed at my eyes as I clicked the mouse, the screen came to life and I entered my password. The home screen appeared, and my email icon alerted me of new mail, and the reason for the beeping. I propped my chin on my hand as I clicked the shortcut, my inbox appearing immediately, and waded through the endless amounts of junk mail before hovering over the email I had been waiting weeks to receive. My heart rate sped up and my breathing hitched as I read over the email.

As I reached the end of the email, a smile spread across my face and I squealed excitedly. I ran out of the room and straight into my best friend, and roommate, Hayley's room.

"Hayley! Hayley wake up!" I said sitting beside her head and shaking her awake.

She groaned, but no sign of waking. Her Pink hair appeared above the duvet but the rest of her hid away not wanting to wake from her slumber.

"Hayley! Wake up! We got in! We got into Battle of The Bands!" I told her shaking her again. This time she lifted her head slightly, looking at me through her crazy bedhead.

"We got in?!" She asked, her voice still a little hoarse from sleep.

I nodded, "WE GOT IN! LETS GO WAKE UP VIOLET AND TELL HER THE GOOD NEWS!"

***
That is how we got to become the opening act for 5 Seconds Of Summer. It's hard to believe it's already been a year since we received that email, and 6 months since our band 'Reckless Envy' won Battle Of The Bands.

It was 8am, Hayley, Violet and I currently sat in coach jetting off to our first show. Manchester was approximately an hour and 15 minute flight from London, and this is where we are to start our journey with the tour.

Hayley and I have lived in London most of our lives, and our mums had been friends long before we ever came along. Our birthdays are only 3 months apart exactly, so it was almost inevitable that we were to be best friends the way our moms had been. We grew up together and have been inseparable since before we were born. Along the way while in school, we met Violet, a new student who had moved from Ireland to London with her parents. She had a big personality and a heart to match. We have been super close ever since.

Some say three's a crowd, but honestly these girls feel like my sisters and I couldn't imagine my life without them.

We have had this dream of becoming a successful girl group since before I can remember, and our mum's had always supported us in our endeavors despite how unrealistic it seemed. They stayed patient through guitar lessons, drum lessons and voice classes, and don't even get me started on the endless amounts of dance lessons we needed due to our clumsiness and coordination...or lack thereof.

"Hayley! Violet! Look how beautiful it is!" I said raising the shade on our window so we could look out at the early morning sky.

"Wow, it's like a real life picture. Now, if you please I'm trying to catch another hour of sleep before we land." Hayley retorted, uninterested in the color changing sky before us.

"How can you sleep now? I'm too excited!" I said slouching down a bit in my seat.

"Mmhmm," she mumbled back and reclined her seat back as much as she could.