16 | Have My Trust

"We're not going to go all the way

     "We're not going to go all the way. We don't have the stuff we need, and I don't think you're ready for that," Chaska muttered against Kyle's chin before kissing his jaw. "I'll just check what you like today, does that sound fine?" he asked, slipping to the side of Kyle before throwing a hand over the man's shoulder. 

"Yeah," Kyle whispered, looking away. His chest was burning, and he felt Chaska just might give him a heart attack with how sensual he was being.

     "I also have to see your face so I can read your lips and what you want to tell me since we can't be too loud," Chaska said, taking hold of Kyle's shin before making the man face him. "If you don't want to look at me when you feel embarrassed, you could close your eyes. I won't judge," the man said with a smile, moving his hand to run it down Kyle's back.

     "Your skin's great. It's softer than I thought it would be," Chaska mused, and Kyle's eyes went wide. So, Chaska did think of being intimate with him. The knowledge made him feel a lot better about his late-night antics when he felt the urge to think about the younger man and imagine what being like him would be like. He used to love touching and being touched by Anastasia, but Kyle knew the steps wouldn't be the same here at all.

     Anastasia had been small and soft, while Chaska was broad and taller than him. The younger man held him in a hug that made him feel safe and loved. Kyle liked having the feeling of his toned hands wrapped around him. Kyle enjoyed the younger man's kisses. His lips were fuller than Anastasia's small pout.

     "You're thinking. Who are you thinking about?"

     A wave of guilt washed over Kyle when he heard Chaska's voice. The younger man rolled over until he was on top of Kyle with his hands on either side of him.

     "I—" Kyle started but paused. He stared into Chaska's face, and the feeling of guilt washed over him again when he thought of Anastasia. His love for her had still died, but she had been the only person he had been intimate with, and it was hard not to compare. "Nothing," Kyle ended up saying as Chaska trailed kisses down his jaw.

     The dark-haired man chuckled, raising his head. "Don't lie to me. It's okay to think about the past, especially when you need to compare," Chaska muttered, letting his hand run over Kyle's belly before moving lower to wrap his fingers around the man's shaft.

     Longer fingers than Anastasia's. Warmer than Anastasia's.

     Kyle bucked, feeling his lower stomach knot up as Chaska stroked him. The man had told him that it was okay to compare, but he didn't believe that based on Chaska's reactions with his former lovers. Kyle didn't want to be seen that way. He wasn't testing being gay out. He liked Chaska and was pursuing him and that was the end of that. He wanted to prove that somehow and laying down like a pillow princess while Chaska touched him wasn't a good place to start.

     He sucked in his breath when Chaska kissed his chest. The young man's fingers touched one of his nipples as the man's lips grazed the other. Kyle closed his eyes, filling hid breathing hike as his body reacted to the touch.