Kidnapped finale

En başından başla

However...what followed simply shattered her spirit.

Her scarf being pulled away with tremendous force...

A tight slap on the cheek...

The ripping of her kurta sleeves...

And the unforgettable echoes of the creeps hyena like laughter as she ran away with tears of humiliation...

After that everything seemed to be a blurr. She cannot remember how she flagged the first auto rickshaw to Arnavs place. Or how a baffled Aman wrapped her trembling self with his jacket.

With sniffs and tears Khushi finally brokedown in Arnavs arms. The only place where she finds solace in. The incident in the park had shaken her to the core. She still felt the unwanted forceful touches of those animals. Out of nowhere Arnavs voice broke her stupor.

Shhhhhh. Stop it Jaan. Please. Kyun itni taqleef de rahi ho apne aap ko?
(Why are you giving yourself so much pain dear?)

Arnavs soft tone cured half of her pain so easily. She gulped away the last of her sobs and with a hoarseness replied to him.

I feel so so dirty. Mujhe unke gande haath abhi bhi feel horhein hain Arnav. I need to take a bath. I need to...
(I can still feel their dirty hands on me Arnav).

Leaving her hug partially he cupped her face and with an intensity that pierced Khushis soul he slowly kissed her forehead, cheeks, eyes and chin. Khushi gazed back at him with a lost expression on her face.

You. Are. Pure. Not. Dirty. Meri Khushi paak hai. Samjhi tum.
(My Khushi is pure. Got it).

Wiping her tears Khushi nodded quickly like a child melting Arnavs heart furthermore.

Let me take a bath.

Khushi turned to leave for the washroom when Arnav softly pulled her back to him.

Complete your bath. Uske baad hum waapas jayenge Laxmi Nagar ke Park mein. And dont you dare n try to stop me Khushi Gupta.
(After that we will leave for the Laxmi Nagar Park).

Arnav observed her again to see if she still denied her well deserved justice but the woman only nodded with a far away look in her eyes. Her mind still lost somewhere. She turned away towards the washroom when with a harsh pull Arnav plastered her body to himself. Gazing at her surprised eyes he uttered the question which troubled him a moment ago.

Where is your Dupatta?

A gasp escaped her lips hearing his query. Her trembling hand cupped the rigid jaw of Arnav Malik making the man glare at her with a ferocious look. The madness within him was now turning into something totally vile giving birth to a primal creature who wanted to attack anything in his range.

They pulled it off my neck Arnav.

The seven words out of Khushis mouth pushed his control to a breaking point. He held himself still giving her a reassuring smile and allowed her to freshen up herself. As soon as he heard the shutting sound of the bathroom door Arnav grabbed the nearest sofa chair and pushed it with such a force that it fell in one go. He headed for the three seater but Aman and Arjun who were there all the time since Khushi arrival grabbed him making his immobile.

Let me GO. LEAVE ME BOTH OF YOU. LET GO.

Arnav thrashed in anger and pain. He had felt the tremors within Khushi. The unsaid helplessness in her hazel orbs flashed before his eyes again and again. No matter how hard he tried to remain calm for her, Khushis visible and invisible wounds plunged him into a vortex of darkness. He wanted to be positive and rational for his woman. But her missing Dupatta felt like the last strike that he could bear.