III

She had a long shower. All through out she was thinking ways of making her raavan kumar delete the video.She found none.Later she got an idea - when he would keep his phone somewhere she'll delete it.

She came out and found Raman ready in his suit.She asked "where are you going?"

"Shamshaan ghaat - chalogi.Roz mein is time suit peheke kaha jaata hun ishita ?" [Graveyard-will u come? Everyday at same time wearing suit where do I go?]

"Office" she replied with a deadpan expression

"Toh...Lagta hai tumhara bhaang ka nasha abhi utra nahi. Mummy ko bolo kuch degi. [I think you're still hungover from Bhaang. Tell mummy to give you something.]

Ek minute, ruko mein mummy ko video dikha deta hoon.She'll understand your problem better." He said smirking. [wait a minute ,I'll show mom the video]

"Koi zaroorat nahi,main bilkul thik hoon." She told [there is no need.I'm absolutely fine.]

"Nahi,nahi.I'll show it" he remarked 

"What do you want ?" she reasoned 

"Umm...chai" [tea] he thought 

She brought a cup of tea and kept it in front of him.

"Kya hai ? " [What] he asked 

"Chai...aapne maangi thi" [You had asked for tea] she said 

"Maine toh coffee maanga tha" [but i had asked for coffee] he claimed 

"Nahi..aapne" [No.you] she protested 

"Coffee...jao le aao warna video ko - " [Go get me coffee or else video...] he threatened 

"La rahi hoon" [I'm getting] she ran 

She left.He quickly drank his tea. By the time she was back with his coffee, raman was already gone

Half of the day ,same thing happened. Raman kept on making ishu work blackmailing her even from office.Finally came a stage when all the petty works were done and now, Raman's voice seemed to be seductive. He asked her to wear a good sari for tonight. She was nervous .What was her hubby up to ?

Raman came home. He was talking over phone about some files. Ishu went into bathroom to bring water to water the plants. She accidentally opened the shower tap and Water starts pouring.

Due to sudden water,She was not able to see anything clearly. Water continued to drip on her while she was moving her hands in air to catch the tap and stop it. Water was blinding her. In that whole process ishita made the soap fall on the floor.She again kept her leg on it and fell down. She shouted loudly.

She somehow stopped the tap and came out of bathroom fully drenched in water. Raman was rushing from balcony after hearing his JKR shout.He stopped on sight of her.

She was in white transparent sari which had become extra transparent due to water.Raman was just staring at her. He even dropped his file in sight of her.

She manages to speak " ra..Raman its very co..cold .please get me towel"

He looks around and finds no towel,he walks over to Ishita. He drops his mobile on bed and goes near her. She was shivering with cold.

He couldn't see her like that and couldn't even find the towel while a crazy idea came in his mind to stop her shivering.

He went more close to her and hugged her.She felt warm.He caressed her wet hairs and tucked them behind the ears.He planted a soft kiss on her forehead.She was no longer feeling cold. She felt goosebumps on her body.She was afraid of what would follow next. He further moved,gave a peck on nose and on both cheeks.