nine.

[ SOOHEE'S POV ] 

the moment i woke up, i felt nothing but coldness. no arms, no comfort, no jihoon.

i opened my eyes as the sun from the blinds began to shine on me. there was no one beside me. but the aroma of the coffee downstairs immediately made me hungry.

maybe jihoon is cooking, i thought.

i washed my face and brushed my teeth as i went downstairs. well, it wasn't jihoon.

i did not go down instead i went upstairs in chaeyoung's room. opening it, i saw nothing but a luggage and a thick sweater. did chaeyoung come back already?

i went downstairs and i was right, it was chaeyoung cooking breakfast. she saw me as she smiled widely, showing her chubby cheeks.

"good morning, little sister." she cooed. "where's jihoon?" was the first thing i asked her.

i did not even bother greeting her a 'good morning.' i just wanted to know where jihoon is.

her smile dropped as she placed the last pancakes on the dining table. i stood waiting for her response patiently.

"park soohee, you should learn how not to let boys in our house." she spoke sternly.

"excuse me? this is my house? you have your own, right? my house, my rules." i replied.

"jihoon is a stranger, he's no g-" "i know jihoon very well." i replied.

she crossed her arms annoyingly. "how are you so sure? i have seen the cctv cameras. you just met him in the airport."

i let out a breath and licked my dry lips. "so you were checking on me the whole time. i knew it, you asked jisoo to keep an eye on me and sent me to australia. these pills," 

i tossed her the white container which jennie gave me. "that's not the medicines my doctor told me. jennie told me everything. jihoon left lisa's team, jimin saved jihoon. what makes him a bad person?" i asked.

chaeyoung gulped down. "he's no good for you. if you want to date a criminal, you can go." i sighed in disbelief. "fine. i'll go. i don't want to be stuck with a cruel sister like you."

i started walking away but she suddenly spoke. "good luck on finding your love, sweetie." i looked at her, having a victory smile sketched on her lips.

"what the hell," i mumbled as i walked closer to her "where the fuck did you take him?" i asked furiously "watch your words. i might tell mom." 

"do whatever you want, tell me where the fuck park jihoon is." she looked down at me like a peasant, someone who can't defeat her. i hated it. 

i don't want to be treated like this. "if he's indeed your true love, fate will help you find him." she replied with a sarcastic smile.

i wish i can kill her. she sat on the dining table and ate breakfast.

i wish jihoon's okay.

i wish she didn't harm jihoon.

because if she did, she'll pay for what she did.

"be careful on what you wish for, honey. you might want to leave early, jihoon might be out there, dying." she said while chewing on her pancakes.

i groaned and headed outside. i had no money with me. this is gonna be tough.

-

it's been a complete 5 hours. i haven't eaten anything. i was tired, exhausted in this crowded places.

where are you, jihoon?

i sat on a corner in an alley. tears started to stream down my face.

the world was too cruel for the both of us. the world didn't want us.

from the moment i saw him on my seventeenth birthday, i thought i wouldn't find him again. being the stupid me, i didn't get to approach him as i lost my chance.

and when i saw him again on the airport, my heart was fully regained with happiness. he was that missing part and he was there when i needed help.

"if the world didn't want the both of you together, you wouldn't meet jihoon again at the airport." i looked up as i frowned.

it was a young boy. his hair had a tint of pink and he had chubby cheeks. he had his hands on his pockets, he was standing there with a smile on his face as he reached out his hand.

i took it as he helped me get up. "park jimin, by the way." he smiles as he reaches out his hand once again.

i creased my eyebrows at him. "park jimin?" i asked and he nodded.

"p-park soohee." i shook hands with him.

"do you perhaps know me?" he smiled "well, i heard you from jennie, though." i replied and scratched my head and he nodded immediately.

"ah, you must be chaeyoung's sister." i nodded slowly as he smiled. "you must be hungry. let's grab food." he started to walk away but i didn't follow him.

"wait!" i shouted. he turned around, the same smile that was sketched on his face.

"i know. after we eat, i'll take you there." i creased my brows at him, i was dumb-founded and confused.

"i know where park jihoon is."

-

my neck hurts wLSFJDNWFJAJ