seven. | part two

author's note:
i decided to split the part seven into two because here, i'll explain what REALLY happened and the flashbacks to prevent yall from confusion lmao. enjoy!

-

[ AUTHOR'S POV ]

"jihoon...i'm really sorry...you need to delete soohee in your memories." lisa spoke softly.

"i've made a mistake...i loved soohee." "that's rubbish. you don't know her yet. just please...forget her." lisa tried to convince the young boy but jihoon didn't give up protesting.

lisa sighed and took steps back away from jihoon. she pulled the gun and pointed it towards the young boy.

jihoon stood in fear as he stood stiff, scared to do anything. "do it. before i pull the trigger." lisa said, cold and stern.

jihoon stood stiff. he did not dare to speak or to do anything

"i thought you were in my team? i thought you'd do anything i say? where's the promise, park jihoon? i thought you're trustworthy?" lisa frowned.

jihoon sighed. "i'm breaking it. you may he older than me but i don't care. go on. pull the trigger, coward."

lisa looked at him. her finger almost doing it. is she gonna do it?

"what? such a coward you are." jihoon tested, chuckling. lisa pulled down her gun and kept it in her pocket.

"call me anything you want, jihoon. i don't want to kill you but i have another plan prepared for you." lisa smirked.

"you're not gonna see that innocent girl ever again." lisa walked over her table and looked for the pills.

it helps a person forget his or her memory of a certain person, day, or event. lisa took the whole bottle and walked over jihoon.

lisa grasped her neck, the boy gasped.

she put a mouthful of pills in his mouth, the boy choking and gasping for air. he pulled her hand away and pushed her to the ground.

jihoon was too weak to handle anything. he can't stand, speak, his world was moving around until his mind blacked out.

lying on the floor, hopeless and no one helped him. "jimin...help me from this trash."

jimin immediately entered the room "where am i taking him?" he asked "throw that garbage away." lisa left the room after.

-

when soohee lied down on her bed, she felt exhausted and sad but drifted to sleep easily.

the four girls heard a loud siren (stan sunmi) outside as they stood in the living room in confusion. "what's with the sirens?" chaeyoung asked.

the doorbell suddenly rang and jisoo opened it with shaky hands. there came a police officer.

"i believe...miss lalisa manoban lives here?" the police asked. lisa gulped down. who reported, though?

"a man named park jimin accused you abusing." the police officer "a-abusing? i've never a-abused anyone!" she protested.

"i'm sorry but what's all of this, sir?" chaeyoung asked "you've also committed robbery, young lady."

chaeyoung looked at the young girl. "lisa...is this all true?" she asks, a tear falling from her eye.

lisa kept her head down, "i d-didn't mean t-to." she stutters "you didn't mean to? you abused a person!" jisoo exclaimed.

"the person she abused was eighteen." the officer said as he scanned through the papers. chaeyoung breathed out in disbelief.

"arrest her, please." chaeyoung commands. "w-what? chaeyoung? you believe them? how dare you not believe your own best friend?" lisa asked in disbelief.

"i'm sorry but..." chaeyoung shows soohee's necklace. "i found this on your drawer the other night." lisa tried to break free from the officers as chaeyoung wiped her tears away.

jisoo patted her back as chaeyoung lies on the floor. "i can't believe it. she's a monster." she spoke softly.

-

jihoon woke up from extreme headache as he found himself in a different yet comfy room. the room was designed with gray wallpaper and white bedsheets.

the door creaks open as he saw jimin holding a tray. "why are you here?" jihoon asks coldly. "don't worry, i broke my connection with lisa and decided to be out of her shitty team." he gives a small smile.

"how can i trust you? you're her assistant." jimin sighs "lisa asked me to throw you when she was done abusing you. good thing, you weren't overdosed." jimin smiles.

"i have a good heart, jihoon. i didn't throw you instead i brought you here and called the police officer to arrest lisa." he showed jihoon a text message from the officer.

"they got her, so no worries." he smiles again.

"i prepared food for you. eat well." he added. his smile dropped when he remembered something "by the way, do you remember anything?" jimin asks.

jihoon groans. the headache started to strike even more. he can't remember what happened before he passed out. literally nothing.

all he remembers was lisa and jimin.

"i don't...my head hurts." he massaged his temple slowly "eat first then take this medicine."

he showed me a headache reliever and i nodded. "thanks."

"call me if you need anything." jihoon gives a small nod before jimin closed the door.

-

chaeyoung did a little research on lisa. she had a team with her and her team was all about robbery and murdering.

she noticed that one of her teammates, park jihoon. "huh?" chaeyoung frowns.

she looked at his profile. he had a small face and a fit body. she suddenly realized soohee. soohee has been mentioning a boy named jihoon a lot of times.

chaeyoung had also seen jihoon in the beach, where soohee acted all weird, saying she already had her seventeenth birthday.

chaeyoung opened her drawer. a bottle of pills to help a person lose his or her memory in a certain date, person or event.

she sighed. it's for her sister's best. she needs to erase lisa and that jihoon whom she met.

she hears a creak from the door and jisoo shows up. she closed the door and walked closer to chaeyoung.

"what's your plan?" jisoo asks "remember that jihoon guy lisa pointed when we were in the beach?" she asks and jisoo nods.

"she maybe did that on purpose. they're teammates." she showed jisoo the profile and jisoo gasps.

"lisa had intentions?" jisoo asked "of course she did." chaeyoung replies with a loud sigh looking at the bottle of pills.

"are you going to let soohee drink those?" jisoo asks "yeah...it's for her own good." she looked at jisoo.

"can you help me, though?" she asks and jisoo replies with a nod. "i'll send her off to australia for a moment. she has been hallucinating too." chaeyoung says.

"i'll just send her the pills and remind her to take it everyday." chaeyoung nods. "thank you." she replied softly.

-
i wrote this when i'm about to sleep pls correct me if i have mistakes and i'll check it tomorrow. 💞

lots of love,
nikki