four.

[ JIHOON'S POV ]

when we went to the mall, soohee couldn't stop looking at every and i just sighed. "hey, are you going to buy anything? i asked you to come with me." i said and she pouted.

cute.

"what are you going to buy anyway?" she asks "i want you to follow me but i'm afraid i might lose you." she gave me a cheeky smile "ah, so you're afraid to lose me, huh?" she said.

"well, of course because you have the keys to your house and my stuff is in there." her smile dropped and rolled her eyes.

"stop being a baby. are you five?" she pouted and crossed her arms. i sighed and dragged her arms.

"admit that i'm cute." she suddenly says "why would i? you looked like a five-year-old spoiled brat." she gasped "oh my god, who the hell are your parents? how come they could handle your attitude?" she asks.

"i should be asking you that. how could a parent raise someone who's pervert like you?" i asked and she gasped again "well, no one is innocent in this generation, sweetie." she replied.

while looking for the shop i wanted to go, i suddenly saw junkyu, hyunsuk, yedam and doyoung walking in our way. my eyes bulged as i quickly dragged soohee in front of me.

"jihoon, what the-" "shut your mouth!" whisper-shouted.

"isn't that jihoon?" i can hear hyunsuk from afar. damn it.

"oh my god, are they your friends?" soohee asked. "yeah." i replied.

i can hear footsteps coming closer "jihoon?" i looked up and saw them and i smiled at them. "hi, guys." i scratched the back of my head.

"why didn't you go home?" hyunsuk asks. i sighed "i'm mad at junkyu. he chose noa over me." all of us looked at junkyu and he smiles.

"who are you, noona?" doyoung asked soohee. i swayed my arms in her shoulder as i scooted her closer "she's my girlfriend." they gasped, including soohee.

"oh, so you're the girl earlier?" junkyu asks and soohee nods in reply. she looked at me and winked at her. she mouthed a 'fuck you' and i looked back to them.

"i never knew jihoon would have a girlfriend." yedam says.

"me too. i thought he wasn't straight." hyunsuk replied as i smacked his arm.

"anyway, we should get going. we...uhh..." "we're on a date today." soohee cuts me off and i nodded.

"oh, yeah, we'll see you around, then...bye!" hyunsuk waves at us and leaves.

soohee immediately brushes my hands off her arms "what the fuck?" she says.

"why? well, you introduced yourself as my girlfriend to junkyu." she sighs "let's go...i don't want to see jennie here." i said as i dragged him.

"jennie? who's jennie?" i asked "she's my sister's friend." she replies.

"is she hot?" i asked and soohee glares at me.

"she's four years older than you." "oh."

-

[ SOOHEE'S POV ]

jihoon bought things that are not even necessary. they're all junk.

jihoon told me that he's gonna go somewhere and told me not to follow him. i don't want to look like a complete idiot so i went to the coffee shop.

there was no more room for the 'non-smoking room' so i decided to stay at the 'smoking room.' good thing, there were only a few people.

a girl suddenly sat across me. her dress caught my attention. it was a tube fit dress and her black heels that makes her feet almost pop out and her precious gems around her neck looked like she was about to choke.

she looked rich like one of those dramas. she had a straight black hair and her face is...full of make up. "do you smoke?" she asks and i shook my head.

she opened up her box of cigarettes and started to light it up.

"so you're hanging out with jihoon, huh?" she asks and i frowned at her. "what's your relation with him?" she asked.

"he's just a friendof mine." i replied and she chuckles as she blows the smoke.

"i don't want to see you with him, darling." what the fuck.

"what's your relation with him?" i asked and she leans forward in her seat.

"i'm his girlfriend."

yikes. i didn't know jihoon likes this type of girls. the one who smokes, who wears revealing dress. jihoon has a very bad taste in girls.

"oh, don't worry...i'm really just a friend." i assured.

she smiled and inhaled her smoke. "good girl." i hope you die early, bitch.

she stood up and left. but in my own opinion, i think she is not jihoon's girlfriend for sure.

jihoon is an average man like me.

but who knows? should i trust jihoon?