one.

[ SOOHEE'S POV ]

my life turned well, i guess.

i mean, i overcame my hallucinating problems and stuff. 

i stayed in australia for a year for my therapy. the cold air surprises me as i inhaled the cold air. (wait why is this so emo wTF)

i sat on the metal bench as my phone rang, ugh, it's chaeng. 

"you keep calling me since a while ago. what do you want?" i asked, annoyed.

"hey, why are you like that? i'm your sister!" "just tell what you want to tell"

"i'm not in korea right n-" "yOU'RE WHAT?????" i cut her off. i hate my sister. like for real. she told me that she would pick me up in the airport and she's telling me that she's not in this fucking country. what a sister.

"yes, i know. i promised you that i'd pick you up but my flight was unexpected since mom bought it immediately yesterday. anyways, you're eighteen years old. you can handle yourself for sure." she said.

"yes, i know i'm twenty but you think i'm matured enough to go alone? i don't even know where our new house is!" i complained. "yeah, you're matured enough, soohee, you party alone in australia." she replied.

i didn't reply. "oh my god, you can just take a freaking taxi and give him the directions!" "and what if the driver doesn't now where the place is?" "what the fuck, soohee?" 

when i looked up, there was this boy looking- no, not looking...but staring at me. i frowned and looked behind me if anyone was there, but it was just a wall. 

he looks familiar, though. he's handsome too.

he caught me staring and looked down as i frowned. "hey, are you still there?" chaeyoung asks "yeah..." i replied "anyway, that will do it. just get a cab and tell him the directions." i was about to speak but she hung up.

great. 

i stood up and left. there were people lining up in the cab as my phone tinged. i looked at it and chaeyoung gave me the directions. "i'm so done with this girl." i sighed and left the queuing area.

-

[ JIHOON'S POV ]

when she left, i exhaled the breath i was holding. i looked at my wrist watch, why is junkyu not here yet? i ask myself. my phone rang as i answered it, "yah, junkyu, where the hell are you?" i asked.

"sorry dude, can't pick you up, byounggon's up to something." "what? why?" i asked. "he invited me at noa's place. i wouldn't say no." he replies "you really picked noa over me?" i asked annoyingly "hey, noa is more important. anyways, i have to go..." he hung up the call as i cursed under my breath.

what do i do now? i sighed and kept my phone on my pocket.

"hey, are you free?" i looked to my left and it was an unknown girl.

what the fuck?

"who the fuck are you?" i asked and frowned at her. "shut up, i saw you staring at me a while ago. don't act like you were too hypnotized by my beauty." she flips her hair "i wasn't staring at you." i said. "stop lyin-" "i was staring at her." 

i pointed at the girl with brunette hair. she's still pretty, though.

-

[ SOOHEE'S POV ]

ok what the fuck.

this is embarrassing. 

she had a nice brunette hair until her breasts, gooey eyes and a heart-shaped lips. well, she's pretty, though. "well, a-anyways, are you free?" i asked confidently. the boy looks at me and raises a brow.

"why the hell are you asking me that?" he asks. "well, you know, i need some company." he looks at me for a moment as i pleaded. "be thankful that my friend dumped me too today." he replies. i gasped and squealed.

"are you accompanying me for real?" i asked happily and he nods in reply. 

"what do you want?" i asked "what?" he replies. my smile dropped "i asked what do you want." i replied. "what do you mean??" "i'll give what you want since you're going with me!" i replied. "anything i want?" he asks with a smirk and i nodded.

"suck my di-"

"no. i'm not doing anything sexual. i'm underage." he bursts out of laughter and i frowned at him "why are you laughing?????" i asked annoyingly.

"you call yourself underage when you look like a complete grandma" my eyes widened as i hit his arm "i'm kidding." he says as he wipes off the tear in his eye.

"how old are you anyway?" he asks "eighteen." he nods "i'm nineteen."

"we haven't introduced ourselves yet. i don't want to go with a stranger." he says.

"park soohee." i reached out my hand.

he shakes my hand and smiles, "park jihoon."

-

this will be full of crack, istg