eight.

[ SOOHEE'S POV ]

jihoon asked me to eat dinner outside and of course, i agreed.

"your treat?" i asked and he sighed. "fine." 

i squealed lowly as we continued walking in the mall. "by the way, i'll be leaving after tomorrow." i frowned and looked at him.

"where are you going?" i asked. he replied with a frown "i'm...going back?" he replied with an interrogating tone.

"oh." my face suddenly dropped. this has been the fourth day of his stay and tomorrow will be the last. i don't know why but it's sad.

"soohee, are you alright?" jihoon asks as i looked at him with a plain smile and nodded. "yeah, where are we going anyways?" i asked.

"junkyu asked me to get something for him. i just need to find that perfume shop. that guy is crazy. he has a shelf for his perfumes. he owns a lot." jihoon tried to brighten the atmosphere.

he's still cute.

after a few hours of going around the mall. we finally stopped. "let's grab some food." jihoon says.

i followed him but i wasn't the same. it felt so lonely and all i feel was pain.

maybe i do love him.

"what do you want?" he asks with a very bright smile "i'll have korean barbecue." i replied with a thin smile. "you sure?" he asks and i gave him a simple nod.

-

"you have been down since a while ago. are you really okay?" he asks worriedly. i sighed and placed down my spoon and fork. "yeah, maybe i'm just...tired? i didn't sleep well yesterday." he sighs.

"excuse me...please take these out." he says to the worker. "jihoon-" "shut up. we're going home. you should've told me earlier." he replied, still concerned.

the drive home was slightly awkward. we did not share a word. i went to my room and took a shower. i just can't imagine this house without jihoon.

no crackhead, no one's loud anymore. maybe i just got too attached to him and it made me want...more.

i plopped myself on the bed and sighed very loudly. i looked up the ceiling. the room was nothin but darkness except for the light shining outside.

it's already 10 in the evening and a lot of things are bothering me.

the door creaks open, revealing jihoon wearing a black tee, and checkered pajamas.

he will still be cute.

"do you need anything?" he asks in a soft voice.

should i do it? or should i not?

i should. he's leaving soon and i haven't done this with him.

"jihoon, can you please..." i paused. my heartbeat is beating so fast.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

OK UM FUCK FINE...I'LL DO IT.

"what?" he asks "sleep with me?" i asked shyly.

his eyes bulged. "w-why?" he stuttered

KWDHWAJHFLW MY HEART

"please? i want to cuddle someone." jihoon stood there for a while.

he closes the door and walks towards me.

"fine." he says.

he lies on the bed next to me as i immediately hugged him. he hugs back.

the leftover perfume on his skin is still my favorite. he caressed my hair softly as i was close drifting asleep.

"sleep well, okay? i don't want you to be tired." he says calmly.

a big smile formed on my lips "sure." i replied.

"good night, baby."

:'DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WHATTHEFUKCKDFJASPFKSKDJWKZ

"good night." i replied. i felt his lips touch my forehead as i closed my eyes.

i hope we can be like this forever.

-

[ JIHOON'S POV ]

i continued caressing her hair as i sighed. i looked at her, she was fast asleep.

i smiled to myself.

i have been liking her ever since the first day. she was something that was worth liking. not just because of her face but her humor and just...being herself.

it made me fall for her every single day as i stay with her.

i placed my chin above her head and continued caressing her hair.

i closed my eyes and whispered,

"i love you, soohee."

-

i haven't updated in a while gRRRrrR....bTW I SAW STRAY KIDS aAaAaaAaAAAAAAAAA