Part 2: We need to talk,

* Beep beep beep beep*
Y/N P.O.V:
I glanced at my annoying clock 7:00 Am and I got ready for school. Ugh! I wish we could have our own outfits in my school but we have this uniform with a freaking short skirt. It was my second day of school and I wasn't ready for another day of hell.

" Y/N!" Taehyung yelled from downstairs.

" Coming, Tae!" I yelled back.
~
Downstairs...

" Where are mom and dad?" I asked him with a confused face.

" Not even a hello?" he asked.

" Hello, Tae! I really need to know, I said. They normally don't left us like that."

" They work in a CEO company now , he said. In Mr. Jeon's company."

" Why do they work there? I asked. CEOs work alone right?"

" Let's get to school, Y/N so you won't have a detention," he said and I nodded.

" No car?" I asked.

" No, he said. That means we have to walk there."

I sighed.
~
At school...

I went to my locker and started to take my backpack and my coat off when suddenly I heard a " Ahem!" coming from beside me. I turned back with fear.

" So, you're Kim Y/N, right?" said one of the girls who were bullying me yesterday.

I nodded and she pushed me against my locker.
She's so annoying!

" Don't you dare touch my Jungkook or else, you will pay!" She exclaimed with anger. I tried to fight back but she was too strong.

Jungkook P.O.V:

I heard some noises coming from the hall and I quickly ran there to see what was going on. I reached there and I saw Y/N getting bullied by that girl from yesterday.

" Hey, Get your filthy hands off her!" I yelled and she turned around with a smile on her ugly face.

" Jungkook-Oppa I love-" Before she could finish her sentence I slapped her.

Y/N P.O.V:
I got shocked when Jungkook slapped the girl. I can't believe there are so many strong people around here.

" Go now, he said. Next time you touch her or you call me Oppa again, you will be expelled!"

The girl looked at Jungkook and ran away crying.

" Are you okay?" he asked smiling and my heart started racing that I couldn't even say a word.

" Did you lost your tongue?" he asked and I nodded shyly.

" Don't worry, I will take you to the nurse's office," he said and I almost fell down because I couldn't control my balance. He decided to carry me.

"Jungkook," I whispered and he told me that everything will be alright.

Later...

We went back to class after going to the nurse's office. Jungkook apologized and told Miss Lee about what happened cause we missed half of the first period. Miss Lee told us to sit down.

After school...

I wasn't feeling well after this rough day of school and Jungkook ran to me.

" Y/N!" He yelled.

What does he want with me? I turned around waving at him blushing.

" We need to talk," he said.

To be continued... Sorry for not updating early I was so busy with editing this chapter. What will Jungkook tell Y/n and what should chapter 3 be about? Comment and don't forget to vote too. Thank you for your 39 views ♥️ I love you bye!