45•Arian Marie Adams

***Three weeks before Mikes wedding

***Three weeks before Mikes wedding...***

I've been running all over the place getting everything squared away for the wedding. Mainly the bachelor week itinerary. I already had our penthouse suite reserved. I booked a few VIPs and made sure everything was a go in Miami upon our arrival. Me being the best man and all, I had to send my bro off properly.

Raina has been in DC since my birthday week, back in September. That was two months ago. To add to my busy schedule I've been visiting her almost every weekend. —Yeah I know, that's a lot of money. I didn't mind it but at the same time, I did have a lot of work to catch up on.

Things were taking a turn with my parents, which was good. My mom recently made it back from her hiatus. Her 'Eat Pray Love' trips around the world with my aunts. The last trip was in Jerusalem, she took that one solo. It was necessary but even with all of the traveling and her new found energy, all she could seem to want was her husband. She tried to convince herself otherwise but failed. She missed him.

She called my pops and told him to meet her there. He dropped everything and hopped on the first flight possible. Which was not easy because all they had left were a bunch of connecting flights that took him around the world and back. Before leaving he was in the middle of getting everything squared with baby Arian. Of course that was a battle. So yeah he really dropped everything and went straight to his wife.

They spent about two weeks there touring all of the temples, praying, and talking. While there they also did a three day healing program, joining a few other couples.

They spent the first few nights with her yelling and crying. She then finally came to a conclusion. She wanted to take divorce off the table. Now they're taking things very slow and are able to talk about the real issues. Like my grandfather for instance and how much of a part that played in their marriage, as well as my new little sister.

 Like my grandfather for instance and how much of a part that played in their marriage, as well as my new little sister

My parents and I were with lawyers at a family counselor's office. Melanie was ordered by the court to be there with six month old baby Arian.