"How are you feeling?" I smiled, with my eyes closed. "Amazing."

"I saw you took your time getting on that stool, you alright?" He asked with concern, he glance at my neck.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I just need to get some Derma-blend for all these blood sucking hickies on me," I laughed. He smiled then bit his lips staring at me before looking away.

 He smiled then bit his lips staring at me before looking away

"My bad." He sheepishly chuckled.
"Especially this one." I pointed to the one he kept glancing at on my neck.

"Yeah, it's kind of purple." He rubbed his finger across it. I shook my head at him.

"Ok, so I admit I got a little carried away." He embarrassingly looked away.

"Vampire, you're trying to kill me." We both laughed then finished our food. It was actually really good, including the eggs.

"I figured out why you call me Munch." I cheesed, he laughed. "And why is that?"

"It's because you like to nibble all over me." I smiled confidently.

"Nope not quite but you're close." I eyed him furrowing my brows, because I thought I was spot on. It made sense to me. "I started calling you that because I was craving you. I wanted to munch on that one specific spot in particular. I finally did that last night."

My eyes widened. I tried hiding my smile. "Hmm. So you like doing that?"

"I do. I love it." He gave a serious nod, with his gaze still on me. "I want another taste now but you need to cool off. So I won't bother you but I can't promise that later tonight though."

"Ok, cool." I nodded nonchalantly trying to hide my excitement. He peeped so he laughed. "Where do you get the Derma stuff from?"

"I have some at home. I use it sometimes to cover my scars." He his smile dropped. "We can go get it, but I don't want you doing that anymore. You're beautiful. I saw you completely naked Rai. Don't cover your scars. That's done, that's over."

I looked at him looking at me, he was very seriou. I agreed on not doing that anymore. "Ok."

"I opened the envelope and started reading some of the letters. Thank you again for that." I smiled. "You don't have to try and read them all at once. I know it's a lot. Some of it's very deep, about my past. I know you weren't able to hear the full story, specifically about the night I was raped. So if you have any questions at all I don't mind answering them. I know I've been recently speaking out about it but I wanted to make sure you had all of the details."

He understood. "Rai, baby I love you so much." I leaned in and kissed him. "I love you too."

We conversed a little longer and then cleaned the kitchen. We hung around the house lazily for a while until we decided on getting ready to head out. First stop was my house to get the derma blend.