Chapter XXII

"Senhoras e senhores, bem-vindo ao Rio de Janeiro!" A female voice said as we landed on Rio de Janeiro again, the next morning.

We claimed our luggage quickly and found the bus that would take us all to the hotel, the same hotel we stayed at only a week or so ago. I could go rest when we got there, which I was going to do, but the boys had to go training only an hour after we settled in.

Rio de Janeiro was such a beautiful city, my favourite so far, but Salvador wasn't that far behind. But I was glad to be back here.

Again, I had to share my room, with Henriette, and of course I didn't mind. I rather share it with her than any other girl, and it was nice to have someone to talk to late at night instead of lying in bed all alone, feeling lonely.

I invited Antoine to come in my room, he lied in my bed on his left side while I lied in front of him on my right side. He closed his eyes and stayed in a fetal position right there, next to me. I laid my head on my right arm while I used the other to rub Antoine's head and play a bit with his short hair, his breathing became slower and deeper after that.

Antoine was always adorable, but right now there weren't words to express how adorable he looked. I smiled at him and how peaceful he looked. If only this moment could be frozen and last forever or close to forever.

Henriette was lying on her own bed, texting someone, probably Paul by the look in her eyes. She didn't even mind us or made a funny comment about it like Karim would. But I can't really compare Karim to Henriette, it wouldn't be fair on her.

I looked at the clock on the night stand and it was almost time for Antoine to leave, it almost hurt me to wake him up, but I knew it had to be done. I pecked his lips lightly and then his nose, Antoine moved a bit so I knew he was waking up, so I pecked his soft, pink lips again.

"You have to go to training, Tone." I murmured. "It's almost time."

Antoine groaned but didn't open his eyes. Instead he wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I softly rubbed his cheek as our foreheads touched. He wasn't opening his eyes yet.

"I'm tired." He mumbled. "And I rather be with you."

"I know, and I love that you are here but you know you have to go." I said. "Besides, the training won't be as hard today."

"Still..."

With a lot of effort, I managed to break free from his grip, it wasn't tight or anything, it was more that I was so comfortable and happy in Antoine's arms that I didn't want to move, but I did and then turned Antoine over, so he was lying on his back now and grabbed his hands and pulled him up with all my strength.

"Damn, I need to go more to the gym." I exclaimed.

"Don't even think about that!" Henriette exclaimed, talking for the first time, I just laughed at her comment.

Antoine was rubbing his blue eyes and yawning no stop. I swear I felt guilty about waking him up. I kissed him one more time before I practically pushed him out of my room, it was kinder than it seemed, but I did.

"I'll see you later." I said to him.

"Yeah." He said, he was still half asleep.

I closed the door and sighed, feeling a bit sorry for Antoine, but it was his job and I couldn't do anything about it. I laid on my bed then and took out my phone, just as I did I coincidentally got a notification from Instagram.

I opened it and saw a picture of Antoine and I in my bed just minutes ago, he had his arms around me and I was caressing his cheek, both our eyes were closed and it seemed like the two of us had fallen asleep.

'The two lover birds, @antogriezmann and @martinini'

"That's a pretty nice picture to say the truth!" I say, as I liked the picture.

"I know." She said winking.

Martinini was my Instagram and Twitter username. 'Mar' for Margie, 'tini' for Voltolini, and well martini is an alcoholic beverage so I thought why not? And the last 'ni' was added because the username 'Martini' was already taken and it did sound nice, it was ironic I didn't like martinis, though.

Then since we had nothing to do and we didn't want anything to do, I convinced Henriette to take some selfies of us, some normal ones with us standing on the balcony, so the view could be seen in the pictures too and some others making weird faces, really weird faces.

And of course me being me I chose the weirdest and funniest picture we took, instead of a nice one where Henriette had her arm around me and it could be perfectly seen the light blue sea and some really cool shaped clouds.

'Just having fun with @henriethesexy.' I wrote in the caption and posted the picture, with a smirk I couldn't hide, especially when I heard her phone ringing.

"What the hell did you do?" She exclaimed. "Delete that!"

"Too late, already got one hundred and twenty-four, sorry, twenty-seven likes now. Someone probably has already screenshoted and posted it."

"I hate you!" She exclaimed. "I post a nice picture of you and your boyfriend and you post this of me!" She said pointing to the picture showed in her phone.

"You look beautiful, and I have no pictures with you!"

"We will be even about this, you know?"

"I know." I said, shrugging, knowing she would forget about it quite soon. "I've got three hundred likes now." I heard Henriette groaning and I chuckled at her.

"What about lunch?" Henriette asked me. "I'm starving!"

"Yeah, I guess it's time to eat, let's go."

But Henriette and I didn't go for lunch, instead we ended up buying some cheap snacks and a soda and went to the beach, sat close to the shore and enjoy what today's lunch was.

"We should eat this every day." She said to me.

"Way cheaper than a salad." I said, agreeing with her.

"And way fattening too!"

"That's why you have to join me in the gym!"

"Oh God, do you always think of exercises and running and that?"

"No, sometimes I think about football."

"How wouldn't you, your boyfriend does that for a living."

"But I loved football before meeting him, so it has nothing to do with him but he makes it so much better."

"I never watched a match until I met Paul."

"No way!" I exclaimed in shock. "We should join them and grab a ball for ourselves and play there."

"Are you crazy, right?" She asked. "I just stand football because of Paul, and you want me to play it and with you?"

"What? What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing." She said sarcastically.

"Don't be mean!" I said, faking the hurt in my tone.

"You know I love you but you are crazy!" She said patting my shoulder.

"And that's exactly why you love me."

"Of course." She said laughing, I laughed along.

"We should get back, don't want to get sunburnt again."

"You look sexy as a shrimp."

"Probably, but it hurts."

"What? Your skin hurts?" Henriette said, asking the obvious.

"No, being too sexy hurts." I said laughing, we are crazy I admit it.

"Tell me about it!"

After our weird but funny conversation, we stood up, made sure we had gotten all the sand off of our bodies and walked back to the hotel, still having some weird conversations.

** Please comment, vote & fan!**