"I love it all" I gave him a kiss laying my head on his chest, his fingers combed through my hair "I wish I could give you cute little nicknames, call you the love of my life" he sighed "but I know I'll call you that in school on accident and we can't deal with that" I stared up at him to see his sad eyes, I would love to show off my relationship but I can't risk us getting hate and bullied out of school. "I'm sorry" I comment watching my fingers ran up and down his chest "for what?" He looked at me uncertain "for the relationship, it must be the most gross relationship you ever been in" by now I was just tapping my fingers on his chest "it's the best, never really felt this way about someone" he beamed down at me, I smiled "I really don't deserve you, you're just too perfect" I said before the door bell rang, Elliott and I quickly sat up "you order pizza?" I asked, he shake his head no "probably my parents but more likely not" he got up putting the balloon in the closet while trying to his gift nearby a table stand that was filled with his mom's flower vases.

I answered the door with Elliott standing right behind me to find ourselves staring at a devilish smiling Cameron, I mentally slapped my hand over my mouth. "Oh, what brings you here?" I asked "just wanted to see my best buds" she giggles "how do you know where I live?" Elliott said with a sour expression "I know my ways Ellie" she giggled again "can't leave your guest standing out here" she shoved in between us walking inside. Elliott stared down at me with annoyance mouthing to me on why she was here and I mouth back I don't know. I was as confused as him, she ruined the whole thing.

We all sat on the couch watching tv and I could see the small anger Elliott had in his eyes, he was trying to hide it but I understand him. "Lucas? Can I talk to you in my room I found out a few things about the dudes" he held his phone up shaking it "what's going on?" Cameron budged in "it's a dude thing" Elliott got up leaving to the bathroom "I'll be back, won't be too long" I gave her awkward smile.

He stood with his arms crossed "why did she come?" He asked "I'm as lost as you are" I shrugged "she probably thought my fake girlfriend was here, little did she know we were just hanging out" "she called me Ellie" "I know I thought that was cute" I bit onto my lip "I'm sorry" I muttered after. "I just wanted to hang out with you" he grabbed my hand "this is our one month, and I know that isn't worth a lot but you mean the world to me. And I'm excited for more upcoming months, make more memories with you" he smiled "I'm going to say it for the millionth time, I am in love with you" he kissed me softly pulling away "so much it deeply hurts sometimes" he kissed me again smiling. "Stop being so gross" I crinkle up my nose as he pulled away shaking his head sitting on top his bed "do you think if we stay here long enough she'll leave" he chuckle "she's your guest" I shake my head "an uninvited guest" he stood up opening the door "off we go" he sighed loudly.

We both walked out towards the window, Cameron sat with her arms crossed staring at the hall "jeez Cameron, you're starting to look scary" I say while shoving my hands in my pocket "well I'm going to get going you lames" she stood up "alright bye" Elliott left to his kitchen. I awkwardly glance at the ground and up at Cameron "stressed, school, test" I made up an excuse she nodded understandable, I walked her out the door before running back to the kitchen "Elliot what the hell" I watched him stirring up the pasta "I told you, I don't like her."

-

Elliott made us some fancy parmesan risotto with roasted shrimp, it was great he continued on bragging on cooking skills and how he would take over the kitchen whenever we buy our own place together. While the whole cooking process we of course took photos and messed around. I finished saying hey to his family and we laid on his bed and of course mess around with the piano a bit. Although we were doing anything, and just doing boring shit I enjoyed just being around him and not doing anything. I sat on his bed while looking through the drawings of me, I couldn't stop smiling I appreciated them all individually.

The music played softly in the background, Elliott quickly turn towards me grabbing my hand softly "this isn't too boring? We can go out and do some fun things"he suggested "I'm fine, unless you want to" I shrugged while closing the book, I laid on his bed staring into his eyes. He winked at me playfully "this is my favorite song" he mumble giving me a kiss "He's the only one on my mind.He's the only one I call when I'm feeling reckless. Tell me that you're mine" He sang softly, I started to laugh shaking my head "hurry sing with me"
He nudged me "Cupid got us fucked up. Drawing hearts on my skin, with our initials in it"he the drew a heart in the air "I can't sing" I laughed "neither can i" he gently pressed his fingers against my shoulder, shoving me a bit "this part goes out to your girlfriend Cameron,press your lips against my neck,with me you don't pretend like with you're with your girlfriend.She's nice but she's not me" he sang making us both laugh "stop being a dork,who even is this?" I questioned "Ryan Beatty" he nodded "I'm still lost" "where has your head been Lucas?" "Up your ass" I joked.