Author's Note and Reader Discretion Advisory.

Author's note:

(This was the third story I published here, and I had improved on my new writing style since my second book. Writing has been a process for me, and with every book that I write, I learn more and become better. My latest book, "Dr. Black," reflects my growth, but even now, whilst working on future stories, I'm still progressing and growing as a writer.)

Reader Discretion is Advised:

This story is emotionally charging and intended for mature audiences only. It touches on some serious subjects, contains adult themes, and mature content. Sorry that I can't list what the aforementioned entails because I don't want to give away the story. But first and foremost, please read the story's entire description page before reading.

Please note: though Michael Jackson is the lead character in my stories, they are not a true reflection of him-it's just fiction. While I do try to intertwine real-life events, people, places, and a bit of Michael's real-life persona in my writing, they are not accurate portrayals of him or the events mentioned by any means.

Suppose you have read any of my books in the past, I sincerely thank you and appreciate you. If you are new to my stories, "Welcome." I hope you will enjoy my books-I put my whole heart into these stories. Writing has always been therapeutic for me, and I just want to provide readers with some escapism through the art of storytelling.

Proceed to Chapter 1