"Hi daddy." Y/D/N said making him look and smile at her.

"Hi pumpkin." Jungkook said kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey baby." Jungkook said walking to me and back hugged me.

"Hi Kookie." I said still making breakfast for Y/D/N. Jungkook sat down next to her and waited for his breakfast. I finished Y/D/N's breakfast and gave it to her. I then went to make mine and Jungkook's food.

"Daddy took my sandwich." Y/D/N whined. I looked back and Jungkook gave me a wide-eyed look.

 I looked back and Jungkook gave me a wide-eyed look

I couldn't help but laugh at his expression.

"Jungkook, why did you take her sandwich?" I asked him.

"I'm hungry?" He said.

"Daddy funny." Y/D/N said giggling.

"You could wait for your food Kookie, sometimes I think I'm taking care of two kids." I said putting the food on plates.

"Mommy is taking care of daddy." She said giggling more. Me and Jungkook started laughing at her comment. I then gave Jungkook his food and I sat down across from him eating my breakfast. After eating, I got up and grabbed the dishes and went to the sink and washed them.

When I finished, I walked into the living room and saw Jungkook tickling Y/D/N making her laugh. I smiled knowing that she has Jungkook as her dad and I'm lucky to have Jungkook in my life. I walked over to them and sat down on the couch watching them play on the floor. I then heard the doorbell so I stood up and walked to the door and opened it revealing the rest of BTS.

"Hi guys, come on in." I said moving out of the way so they can get inside. They walked into the living room and soon I heard Y/D/N screaming. I walked into the living room seeing them hugging Y/D/N.

"I'm in competition with your daughter, and I think she's winning." Jin said looking at
Y/D/N.

"Uncle Jinnie, come play with me." Y/D/N whined.

"Okay beautiful." Jin responded to her. Jin followed her to her toys and started playing with her. I went and sat down next to Yoongi.

"How are you feeling having to take care of two kids?" Yoongi asked me.

"I knew I'll have to take care of Y/D/N but Jungkook is harder to tale of because he's more energetic than she is." I said chuckling a bit.

"If you need help taking care of them, we can help, all you have to do is ask." He told me causing me to smile.

"Thank you Yoongz." I thanked him with a smile.

"No problem Y/N, and I care about you a lot since you're my sister." He told me hugging me. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a bit.

"Aww look at the brother and sister hugging, that's so sweet." Jimin said causing everyone to look at us. We pulled away and I say Yoongi blushing at Jimin's comment causing me to chuckle. I got up and went upstairs to take a quick shower.

Jungkook's POV:

When Y/N walked upstairs, I decided I should tell them about what I saw.

"Guys, I need to tell you something while she's out of the room." I said looking serious.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Yoongi Hyung asked me.

"Well, do you guys remember Eunwoo?" I asked.

"The bastard that kept kidnapping Y/N?" Yoongi Hyung asked.

"Yeah, well ummm." I started.

"What about Eunwoo Jungkook?" Taehyung Hyung asked.

"He escaped from prison and on the lose." I told them. Yoongi then got up and punched the wall. We all jumped at his outburst and Y/D/N starting to cry. Jin then hugged Y/D/N to try to calm her down. Yoongi turned around and started walking to her and Jin let go of her and ran to Yoongi hugging him.

"I'm sorry I scared you sweetheart." He said calming her down.

"It's okay uncle Yoongi." She said smiling at him and hugging him tighter. He then picked her up and sat down on the couch with her on his lap. We then heard Y/N coming downstairs.

"Please don't tell her, I don't want her to worry." I told them.

"We won't tell her." Jimin Hyung said.

"Won't tell me what?" Y/N asked once walked into the living room.

"It's nothing important." I told her.

"Okay then." She said shrugging and walking into the kitchen to make lunch.

Y/N POV:

I was in the kitchen making lunch for everyone listening to Y/D/N playing with the others causing a smile to come on my face. I then heard footsteps coming into the kitchen and I turned around and saw Jimin.

"Hey Y/N." He greeted me.

"Hey Jimin." I said turning back to making lunch.

"Do you need help?" He asked me.

"You can help me if you want to." I told him.

"I'm going to help you." He said walking over to me and started helping me.

10 minutes later

When me and Jimin finished making lunch, we called the others and Y/D/N in here to eat. They all came and Yoongi was carrying Y/D/N in and put her in her high chair and sat down in the chair next to her. We were eating while talking about different things.

6 minutes later

We finished eating, so me and Jin grabbed the dishes and went into the kitchen and started washing the dishes. When we finished, we went into the living room and watched TV with the others while Y/D/N was sleeping on Taehyung's chest.

6 hours later

It was nighttime and everyone decided it was time to leave. So, Taehyung gave Jungkook a sleeping Y/D/N and left with the others. Jungkook went upstairs to put Y/D/N to bed. I went to mine and Jungkook's room and changed into my pajamas and laid down in bed. Soon Jungkook walked into the room and removed his shirt and took his pants off. He then put on sweatpants and got into bed next to me.

"Good night baby." He said kissing me on the lips.

"Good night Kookie." I said kissing him back.

We then turned the lights off and fell asleep.
__________________________________
What do you think caused the noise early in the morning??