sixteen

Current time: 3:30 am

Renjun made many bad decisions on the night before his date with nomin but the biggest one definitely had to be asking Lucas to buy him alcohol.

Renjun thought the night would consist of Chenle dolphin screaming with Jisung trying to calm him, Lucas yelling in English, Haechan trying to convince a sober Jungwoo to drink and he himself would be on a phone posting everything.

He never knew that he was gonna be completely correct.

"Okay since Kun hyung said it's okay we can ask Lucas to get some" Chenle walked into Renjuns room with Haechan right behind him.

"He never really was clear on his answer but i'm still one step ahead of you." Renjun sat up on his bed. "He should be here soon.

"Perfect I really needed a break" Haechan sighed jumping on Renjuns bed Chenle mirroring his actions.

"Trying to act like a girl for Mark is really fucking hard!"

"Wow hyuckie your hair is so long and pretty too bad you don't have any boobies." Chenle mocked getting a slap on the back in return and a laughing Renjun.

"When you gonna break it to him?" Renjun asked.

"Hmmm how does never sound!?"

"Like never ever." Chenle fake gasped.

"You should seriously tell him man." A deep voice startled the 3 boys. Chenle screamed dramatically loud and Haechan pushed him off the bed annoyed.

"He's pretty dense so I doubt he'll figure it out on his own" Jungwoo walks in with beer and chicken then throws beer at lucas

Lucas smirks at the "Lets go crazy!" he did a little hip wave (like spongebob).

They all went to the living room and Jungwoo set the food on the coffee table. Lucas followed his actions.

Renjun jumped onto the 2 seater couch followed by Chenle and Haechan and immediately grabbed a can.

"Time to drink my anxiety away." He unenthusiastically said taking a sip of his first and definitely not the last beer.

| TIME SKIP- 6:47 |

"Jungwoo hyungie y-yooo aren't yiu gonnah drwink wit ush?" Haechan was chasing Jungwoo around the living room with a can of beer begging him to 'go crazy'.

"No you drunk fool I don't want to go crazy- AHHHH" Jungwoo was tackled by a giant teddy bear. Well maybe that's his way of describing a drunk Yukhei.

After many attempts Jungwoo finally got Lucas off him just before Haechan could start a doggy pile. "Ey Wucas Hyung lesh dwance!" Haechan went over to the tv to put on some music.

"Shake your body man!" Lucas started to dance to a song only Renjun could recognize seeing as it was his favorite.

Speaking of Renjun some might wonder where he is well he was currently getting his phone. As always he felt the need to check his social media and respond to his texts oh and maybe even post a photo.

Smart right?

Yeah haha WRONG!