seventeen

Renjun woke up to the sound of Kun yelling at Lucas for being under the table and He immediately panicked. So many questions were flowing through his mind but his thoughts were interrupted when Ten yelled

"I'LL GO GET RENJUN!"

Get me as in beat my ass. Renjun immediately knew he was in trouble so he rolled under his bed. His head was throbbing with painful hangover.

When Ten entered the room upon not seeing Renjun on his bed he quickly noticed the bathroom door open and barged in to find Haechan.

"LEE DONGHYUCK!" he yelled but even Renjun knew that Haechan would never wake up on the first try. Unfortunately Ten wasn't really the patient type.

He turned on the shower from where he was standing so that water could fly all over the tan boy. ( A/N I know it's the second time someone gets water on them in my books 😂 it's becoming a trend here. )

Haechan awoke quickly upon the cold water hitting his skin. "AH WHAT THE HELL!?" he pulled his body out of the tub and onto the floor.

"Get up and go to the living room you all are going to get some real scolding!" He yelled at the still shocked boy.

"B-But I'm not even Kun hyungs kid!" Haechan was a little scared because if he knew anything he knew not to mess with the Chinese people he called his friends.

"It's either take this ass wooping right here and now or get yelled at by Kun you're choice." Ten smirked at Haechans scared face.

"Okay okay Jesus why are you so scary." Haechan stood up and walked towards the food door quickly.

"Rawr Bitch." Ten put his hands up in a threatening way. Renjun who'd heard their whole conversation couldn't control himself and he let out a little giggle. His head still hurt when he did so.

Apparently Ten's seven senses were working really well today so he of course heard Renjuns quiet yet very loud giggle.

"HUANG RENJUN!" he yelled and started looking around the room for the boy.

It was like a horror movie and Renjuns heart was beating so loud. Ten went towards the closet and opened it quickly he sighed and closed it slowly upon seeing no one.

"You're making things harder on yourself Jun because now when I find you I'm gonna smack you." Ten went to check in the corner by Renjuns dresser next.

In reality Ten knew the small sober boy was under the bed due to the obvious hiding spot.

"Hmm maybe I'm just hearing things." He went towards the light door and opened it making sure to turn off the lights before he "left the room".

Renjun let out a heavy sigh and started to get out from under the bed his legs first. All of a sudden strong hands grabbed onto his ankles.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Renjun yelled as he was dragged from under his bed. Due to the sun outside Ten could perfectly see Renjun and vice versa.

"Come here you little shit!" Ten pulled him up to his feet easily seeing as Renjun was a feather.

"GE NOOO!!" Renjun tried to fight the taller who was now dragging him out the room.