thirty-one

There's a slightly but not too intense scene but I will still give a clear warning and I'll also tell when the scene is over~!

Renjun once again decided to throw his shoe at someone but this time it was Chenle. Haechan tackled Jisung and Jungwoo ran back into the kitchen to find another spatula. Jaemin was mentally preparing for a lecture from his mom as to why so many of her kitchen utensils we're suddenly broken over the weekend. Jungwoo has finished cooking just in time to here this and let's just say he wasn't happy to see his child growing up so quickly.

Jisung and Chenle scurried off once they were finally released from the demons. They ran into Jaemin's room to play video games while the others continued playing. Chenle made sure to whisper to Haechan and Renjun before he left with Jisung. "Jungwoo hyung will be watching so don't mess this up and get with them before I expose you both." He winked before running off.

"Ya know we could just kill him tbh." Haechan said while randomly filing his nails. Renjun was actually thinking the same thing but his friend saying tbh instead of to be honest erased that idea out his mind. "Stop abbreviating your words idiot." He pushed Haechan away getting a dramatic act in return. "AHHH MY LEG" He imitated Fred (yes THAT IS HIS NAME) from spongebob.

"You're such a dramatic bitch." Renjun rolled his eyes before adverting his attention back to the circle. Jeno held a now empty bottle in his hand and spun it to make things much easier because no on wanted to spin anymore. The only people who hadn't gone were Lucas, Jungwoo, Renjun and Jaemin. Renjun and Jungwoo weren't looking forward to being asked any questions or doing any dares but Jaemin and Lucas were and well Haechan was ready to ruin some lives.

When the bottle stopped spinning it landed on Renjun and Jeno smile immediately grew. "Truth or dare kitten?" He looked over Jaemin to see the smaller boys blushing face. Renjun avoided eye contact because the pet name made him feel all squishy inside. "U-Um" He cleared his throat quickly still feeling flustered because Jeno's hard stare was lingering all over him.

"Just give him a truth because I know he won't chose dare he's too much of a wimp." Haechan clicked his tongue getting tired of Renjun not answering due to his shyness. Renjun glared at Haechan remembering he's no pussy as he spoke up "Nah I'll take a Dare." Renjun smirked but quickly his smirk dropped when Jeno began to grin.

"Okay kitten I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven." Jeno grinned even harder and Renjun gulped "W-With who..?" Renjun has an idea of 2 people and his heart didn't think it would survive if either of them were chosen. Of course with anyone else it would be fine because he didn't like them the way he did Jeno and Jaemin.

It was funny to him how quick he realized he was gay after seeing and meeting the two boys. "With Nana of course."  Jeno smirked at the two boys Jaemin returned the smirk and happily said "Let's go babydoll." while standing up and reaching his hand towards Renjun. Haechan squealed with Jungwoo over their interaction. "Oh my god get that dick Renjun" Haechan hollered along with Jungwoo and Lucas soon joined in just to copy his boyfriend and support his friend.

Mark was just there looking at Haechan like always.

Renjun took Jaemins hand and immediately felt a little safer then before but all the fears were still going through his head as he followed Jaemin into the closet. He looked back at Jeno one more time and he just got a smile and thumbs up in return. Once the door closed Mark yelled "I'm starting the timer!" Renjun casted his eyes down immediately at their hands that were still intertwined.

🔞 W A R N I N G 🔞 (If you can't take that extra gay shit then you gotta gooo!)

"I-I'm sorry this is probably really awkward for you b-being in here with someone other than you're boyfriend." Jaemin chuckled squeezing Renjuns hand a little bit before responding "It's only awkward if we make it that way sweetheart." Renjuns lungs felt tight after every word Jaemin spoke. He felt hot and suddenly his clothes became too tight on him. The small closet walls weren't helping him feel any better.