A Visit From Taylor

This is going to be a crossover from one of my books which is:My Gun And My Heart so yeah if you haven't read it yet you should.

A few days later

Naomi POV

"Oh Thank God I'm not pregnant"I thought.

"Guys I'm not pregnant yay"I said.

"Thank God"Everyone said.

"Who are you telling I would've been a horrible parent I would have dropped the baby so many times"I said walking into living room then sat on the couch."So....."Charlie said.

"What do we do now because I'm bored as hell"Jake said.

We all heard knocking at the front door.

Everyone grabbed their guns and walked to the door." Who the hell is it"Sawyer asked.

"It's me Taylor,let me in asshole"Taylor said.

"Wait Taylor"Sawyer said then opened the door."Sup bro"Taylor said then walked inside.

"Why the hell are you here Taylor"Sawyer asked.

"Wow no"Wow sis I'm so happy to see you" or at least"Man, you're fat ass hell but you're my fat ass sister"I mean come on"Taylor said.

"Stop being an asshole and tell me what you want"Sawyer said.

"Fine,I came to tell you that Stefan is getting married"Taylor said.

Then  Sawyer started to laugh and laugh and laugh ."Yeah fucking right like anyone in their right fucking mind would marry that asshole"Sawyer said.

"That's what I thought too"Taylor said.

"Well it doesn't matter anyways I'm not going to visit that asshole"Sawyer said.

"Ummm Sawyer can I talk to you alone for a sec"I asked.

"Sure whatever"he said.We walked into the kitchen.

"What is it you want to talk about"he asked.

"I really think you should go to your brother's wedding"I said.

"Now why in the hell would I go to his wedding give me one good reason"Sawyer asked.

"Because he's your brother"I said.

"No good enough for one and two you haven't even met him so you don't know if he could be an asshole"he argued back.

"That doesn't matter you should go anyways"I said.

"She right you know"Micheal said creeping like a creepa.

"Holy shit you scared the nipples off me"I said putting my hand over my chest.

"Sorry but you know she's right" Micheal said.

"Uuggghhh fine we'll  go" Sawyer said in defeat.

"Yaasssss RODE TRIP RODE TRIP RODE TRIP" I yelled.

"I am sooo gonna regret this" Sawyer  said.

We packed our shit and left off you have an amazing adventure

SSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKEEEEEEE

THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

"YOU ARE A DANCING QUEEN,YOUNG AND SWEET ONLY 17"Taylor and I sang.

"We should've  gotten  two different  car" Sawyer covering his ears.

"FEEL THE BEAT OF THE TAMBOURINE"Charlie sang.

OH YYYEEEAAAHHHH"We sang together.
*********
"I'M  HUNGRY BBBIIIITTTCCCHHH" Charlie said for like the third time.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CHARLIE"Everyone shouted.

He just huffed and sat back in his seat with his arms folded and pouted.

Then my stomach  started making  whale noise.

"Hey you guys wanna get food" I asked.

"Hell yeah I'm starving" Jake said.

"Me too" Carter said.

"Thank God someone  finally said it"Taylor said.

".........."

"Are you guys fucking serious"Charlie asked.

"What are you bitching about now Charlie"Jake asked.

"I fucking hate all of you" Charlie said.

"The feeling mutual Charlie" I said.

******
"I DON'T  CARE IF YOU LOVE ME NOT,LET TAKE SLOW MOTION ASTRONAUT"I sang on the top of my lungs.

"OWE!!!!!MOTHER BITCH" I said holding my forehead.

" SHUT THE FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKING PIECE  OF SHIT AND GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP"Sawyer yelled at me.

"Was it necessary to throw a fucking book at me you fucking ass twerp" I said.

Sawyer picked up another book.

"Okay,okay,okay I'll  go to sleep, see I'm sleeping"I said laying down.

" I can't fucking believe I got stuck in a room with you"Sawyer said.

Now dear reader,I know you're  wondering why Taylor and Naomi share a room, well they did until the got noise complaints so.....yeah.

"I love you Sawyer, I just want you to know that"I said.

"And want you to know that I fucking hate you,now go the fuck to sleep"He said.

"........"

"Don't  fucking say a word Naomi" Sawyer said.

"...........Eat my ass......Bitch...."I said.

"........"

"Sawyer are you  gonna say anything"I asked.

Narrator POV

"AAAAAHHHHHH" Naomi  tried to scream but the pillow that Sawyer put  over her face prevented it.

"Ssssshhhhhhh shut the fuck up and go to sleep" He said covering her face.

"I tried to warn you but didn't listen now you must pay  for you insolence" He said.

Naomi stopped moving,which Sawyer  noticed.He removed  the pillow  off her face and put his head on her chest checked and see if she was breathing.

"Hm her heart still beating so I guess  she fine.....eh who cares" he said then  got off of her and went to go to his be when Naomi jump on his back.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH I'LL  FUCKING KILL YOU TURD NUGGET, I'LL  FUCKING STAB YOU WITH A MOTHERFUCKING SQUIRREL YOU ZEBRA PUSSY"She yelled.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU FUCKING  PSYCHOTIC HIPPO" Sawyer yelled trying to get her off of him.

"YOU TRIED TO SUFFOCATE ME YOU FUCKING JACKASS SO NOW YOU DIE" She yelled.

The she raised the book she had in her hands(which she had the entire time which first some reason Sawyer did not notice) and smacked him in the head with it.

"OOOOWWW SOMEONE  FUCKING  HELP ME"Sawyer yelled.

Then Charlie,Taylor,Jake,Micheal and Carter ran into the room.

"The fuck are you idiots doing"Carter asked.

😐😐😐😐😐😐

Well Bye

And Sorry