My Little Pony

Guys I love this song so much^^^

**********

I woke to the sunshining in my face and it's telling to wake the fuck up. I tried to get up but I felt a arm around me. "Dude what the hell again" I said to myself.

I removed his arm slowly from my body then smacked him with in the face with it then ran into his personal bathroom. "Yo did you just hit me" he asked in a raspy voice. "No you did technically" I said. "You know what I don't care" he said.

I took a shower but forgot I don't have anything. "Fuck my fucking life right now" I said. " Nor do I have a towel double fuck my life"I said. I pecked out the door to see Sawyer sleeping still. "Okay I'll have to be quick" I said to myself.

I quickly ran out of the bathroom to fine some clothes. " Mmhmm" Sawyer said. I turned around to see him looking at me. I looked at him and screamed then he started to scream. You know this reminds me of that  Thai Full House I watch when Om Am saw Mike naked.

The video of Mike and Om an^^

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING TOWEL OR YOUR CLOTHES" Sawyer yelled. "DON'T HAVE ANY BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T GET MIND FROM MY HOUSE YOU ASS AND I FORGOT MY TOWEL" I yelled trying to find something to cover myself with.

Then Michael, Jake, Charlie and Carter. " What the" Jake said. "Nice" Carter said winking at me. " GET THE FUCK OUT" I said covering myself best as I could. " Don't you think it a little to early to be having sex" Jake said. " We're not having sex I just forgot my towel" I said.

" Then why don't you have any clothes on then mmmm" Charlie said. " Because this fucktard did get my clothes from my house" I said. " You keep talking I'll make you walk around the house naked all day" Sawyer said. " I'll shut up" I said. " Now just some clothes out of my drawer" Sawyer said.

"Can I have some privacy" I said. " Nope" Carter said looking me up down. " I'll just go to the bathroom" I said. " Sorry you can't I need to take a shower" Sawyer said.

" But it'll be really quick" I said. "Yeah by quick you mean an hour" Sawyer asked me with an eyebrow raised. I just pursed my lips and look the other way. " Yeah that's what I thought" he said walking into the bathroom.

" What are waiting for a free peep show get out" I said to them. " Well actually" Carter said. I saw a shoe by the bed and threw it at them and hit Carter in the head. "FUCK THAT HURTS" he yelled holding his forehead. "DDAAAYYYUUMMM" Jake said. " Fuck off you prick' Carter said pushing Jake.

"What we learned" I said. "Hahaha" Charlie laughed. " Come on let's go" Michael said pushing everybody out then closing the door. I put on lotion then got dressed. " I wish I had unicorn onies so I eat snacks all day and dance to BTS songs  uuggghh this sucks" I said to myself.

I went downstairs and into the kitchen to see French Toast. " Yaaaassssss food" I said. Grabbed the plate and took some by some I mean all of them and got the syrup. I asked Michael where the computer was he told me where it was. I finally found it and sat down in chair.

"Fuck I forgot to as what is the password" I thought to myself." MICHAEL WHAT'S THE PASSWORD TO COMPUTER" I yelled/asked. "IT'SADVENTURE TIME" he yelled back. "OKAY THANKS" I yelled back I turned on the computer put in password and went on YouTube.

"What should I watch well duh" I said to myself. I typed in Ms Brezzy and clicked on the video

I love these guys you must watch this video^^^^^^

" WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKTARD ATE MY FUCKING FRENCH FUCKING TOAST" Charlie yelled.

"Oh shit" I said. " IT WAS SAWYER" I yelled. " YEP IT WAS HIM" Carter yelled. " WE ALL SAW HIM DO IT" Jake said. " IT'S THE TRUTH" Michael yelled.

"NO I DIDN'T I JUST GOT OUT OF SHOWER YOU FUCKING LIARS" Sawyer yelled. I got up from the chair and walked into the living room. I saw everyone there.

" It wasn't me" Sawyer said. "Then why did they all say that it was you who did it" Charlie asked Sawyer. " Because there all in fuck kahoots with each other" Sawyer said. He turn around and looked at me pointed and said" You".

" You your the one who started this shit maybe your one who ate them" Sawyer said. " Ate who Carter, Michael and Jake they're over there" I pointing over to them.

" No not them I'm talking about the French Toast Charlie's French Toast" Sawyer said. "Didn't eat Charlie's delicious French Toast" I said. "How would you know his French Toast was delicious if you didn't eat it" Sawyer said. " Because...
Because..... Because.... Ummm all French Toast is delicious' I said.

" True" Carter said. "Okay that's it" Sawyer said grabbing my arm. "Did you eat the French Toast that was in this pan" Sawyer asked pointing to pan that I got the French Toast from.

" Yes I did" I said." That was Charlie's I thought that was just there for everyone" I said. " Liar you that was his" Sawyer said. "Well not until said where's his French Toast at" I said.

I looked behind Sawyer to see Charlie he looked like he was going to kill me. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU" Charlie said running twords me. I got out of Sawyer hold and ran for my life to hind. "Fuck I'm so fucking fucked"  I sang which running. "Get back bitch" Charlie said running right behind. " Fuck he's right on your ass RUN BISH RUN" Jake said.

I am going to die from running so much I didn't even get to right my Will.

Well bye 😜✌