***

"WHAT! So you knew the risks yet you still sent Namjoon hyung to fight himself?!"

"Calm down Jungkook decisions cannot be made rationally in anger." The Jeon Alpha said.

But Jungkook's blood was boiling. He felt his alpha raging, thirsty for revenge. Unconsciously his pheromones of anger began affecting Taehyung, making him feel dizzy and weak so Miyeon helped him outside the room.

"Jungkook, calm down you're even affecting Taehyung." Upon the sound of his mate he tried his best to keep his cool and remain relaxed. He sat down and heavily sighed, hands wrapping the back of his head in frustration (trusfration hehe)

No one spoke. The air felt chillingly cold, laced with anger and panic.

"It doesn't make sense why would they attack us though? The last time I met the Kim Alpha he seemed in good relations, he considered me a dear friend. Then?"

"Your highness Jeon Alpha I believe they kept saying something like 'return what is ours' and only then they would release Namjoon."

Return what is ours? What did we take to begin with?

What if... is it Taehyung?
Jungkook tried to swallow but his entire mouth became dry,

"Let me go."

"Jungkook are you crazy? You can't even handle your responsibilities as the second prince, how would you handle the journey with all the soldiers? Let's be realistic here, I shall go-"

"No. I will lead them. Hoseok hyung, please get your wounds attended to. We will need you to take us to them."

"Young Prince are you sure?"

"We leave tonight."

"Son you won't be able to handle it."

"I'll prove you wrong."

With that he walked out.

***

Taehyung felt extremely nervous and afraid.

He couldn't come to terms with what was going on. He'd been waiting outside in the wooden hut for hours now, still he wasn't here. Everything had flipped over.
It was as though the happiness never existed. All were gloomy and depressed.

The wind howled and iced past Taehyung's skin as he shivered out in the cold, but being stubborn the way he was he remained seated still waiting.

Where are you Jungkook? I'm scared.

"Yes all the troop is loaded and ready to go."

"Good. The wait is on Hoseok hyung then."

Where are you Jungkook? I'm scared.
Jungkook's eyes widened and he frantically excused himself to find Taehyung.

Ah I told Taehyung to wait outside for me! How can I be so stupid and forget he must be freezing!

When Jungkook got to the wooden hut he saw his mate's cheeks and the tip of his nose and ears flushed pink, eyes closed. He cursed himself for causing this state as he took a seat.
Taehyung was asleep.

Maybe it's better this way Tae. I couldn't bring myself to tell you, but I won't let them take you away from us, from me. I love you, I'll be back soon.

He took Taehyung into his arms as though he was fragile glass that would shatter, carefully taking him inside to their room. The maids instantly aided Jungkook and prepared the bed. The alpha lay his omega down and pulled the blanket over him, tucking him in away from the cold.
He leaned in and gave Taehyung a soft kiss, pouring out all his love.

I'll miss you terribly Tae, please eat well and stay healthy.

He brushed his fingers through Taehyung's soft blonde locks, but suddenly retreaded and hurried back down.

"Was the young prince, crying?" The maids questioned.
"That's the first time I've seen him cry."
"I feel so terrible."

Then they heard quiet sobbing in the room.

Taehyung buried his face in the blanket harder as he tried to hold himself together from falling apart.

I'm sort of back hehe but it may take me time to update ;(
I want quite sure where to take the story but hopefully I can make this worth your read! Thank you so much for taking time to read this and support it I love you! 💜

Stream BWL too!!!