Bath Scene (+ Reader)

Your hands made quick work with the digital pen grasped tightly in your hands. The soft noise of your pen gliding over your tablet was the only sound heard in the quiet room of (Y/N) (L/N), the SHSL Clothes Designer. A slight sheen of sweat had worked onto your forehead, as you slowly got frustrated with the amount of creases you had to draw. You ended up setting your pen down, and glanced over to your right. Oh? Setsuka had messaged you. Something about the bath area? Not bothering to check the rest of the messages, you slid out of your chair, before stretching. Yawning, you walked over to your door, and made your way over.

Sauntering up to the bathroom, you lifted a hand in greetings. "Hey, so what's going on Suka?" You asked, tilting your head in a questioning manner. "According to Setsuka, there's something we should see in the bathroom," Sora responded for her, her emotionless face unnerving you as usual. "Oh, really?" You replied, interested in what she had to say. Setsuka nodded frantically, something was off about her... but you weren't concerned. Yoruko began, "Let's all go in on the count of 3!"

"1"

"2"

"Hiyah!"

You felt hands pushing you forwards, and before you had time to recollect yourself, you stumbled into the bathroom.

"Yo Yuki, whats the hold up there?"

""Th-this is my first time having a bath with other people around"

"Who cares? It's just us men here. A shame Yuri didn't show up."

"There ain't much we can do about his weird hated for men. Who the hell invited Mikado, though?"

"Nobody. He must've caught wind of what was going on and just showed up on his own".

"Word on the street is he's depressed because everyone's been ignoring him".

"I'm the brilliant mastermind behind his case... yet I'm being callously ignored... All I wish is for us to develop true bonds of camaraderie... and yet my closest companion is this duck,"

"Yo, Yuki! Over here! Let your big bro scrub your back for ya!"

"N-not so rough, please".

"Hmm!? Huh?! Wha-!! What the hell are you guys...?!"

"Huh?! Whaaaa-!!!"

But it was too late. The image has already been seared into your mind. As your face began to heat up, a slight smirk arose on your face.

"What're you guys!?" Shinji cried, his face burning hotter than flames, whipping his body around. He finished his sentence with a loud scream. You cupped your face with your hands, adorable! "What a cute personality, that body is super contrasting though! Ehehe.... in more ways than one!" You whispered, nudging the nose-bleeding painter to your left. Her blush went pinker at your sentence. "Huh?! Hey!? What are the girls doing here!?" Nikkei yelled, sweat building up on his face at the embarrassing situation. "Eeeek! What are YOU guys doing here?!"

"Mmmm-" Iroha softly hummed, the blood dripping from her nose increasing ten fold. Just to make sure she doesn't faint, you held her shoulder. Sora, as calm and neutral as ever, asked "Setsuka, what's going on?". However, there was no reply. Grinning, you scanned your male peers, eyes hungrily darting around. Unfortunately, that led to you locking eyes with Hajime. Unsure what to do, you wiggled your eyebrows, as your eyes looked lower and lower. A huge grin painted itself across your face, as you looked back up at Hajime's now red face. Giving him a droopy-eyed smile, you gave him a thumbs up. "Nice!" You beamed, referencing his... hm. "(Y-Y/N)!" He yelled.

You cleared your throat. As the room went silent, you closed your eyes, raising your hand to your chest. "As we have practically seen everything," you begun, "Feel free to drop those towels!" You finished, your eyes swirling with lust. "KYAAAA!" Yoruko screamed, slapping your face. "Damnit!" You whispered. "Don't invite them to show us anymore than they already have!" She cried out, her face still beet red. Hajime rose his voice, "I told Setsuka to tell the other girls that the bath is closed today! Shinji wanted to do some male bonding!". You smirked, inwardly thanking Setsuka for this opportunity. As you opened your mouth to let out another embarrassing comment, Sora slapped her hand onto your mouth. "Please don't". She whispered, an annoyed look almost passing onto her usually stoic face.

"Aha, now I get what happened." She responded to Hajime's previous statement. Butting in, Yoruko cried out "Well she didn't tell us! Now put some clothes on for God's sake! I don't want to be scarred!" You followed up with a sly comment, "Oh, but I haven't seen enough!". Choosing to ignore you, Yoruko covered her eyes. "Aaah, and I too have already seen it all. Shinji, you have met my expectations, and  Yuki, I had no idea you—" you added on before anyone could cut her off, "Had such a big—" but your own comment was once again shut up with a slap to the cheek, courtesy of Yoruko. Nikkei furrowed his brows, "Get out of here, you perverts!" He yelled. You fake cried, "Noooo! Nikkei I looove you!" You skipped over to the area of his bath. "Don't come near me!" He responded vigorously. And, in your endeavours to reach him, you ungracefully slipped over onto the floor. Your skirt (sorry I don't make the rules)flipped up as you did so. "Haha! My delicates! Wonderful!" You yelled into the floor, your cheeks smooshing against the cold tile. Nikkei bopped you on the head, pushing your head even further into the floor. "That's what you get for being a perv!" He yelled angrily.

"Oh..? Ladies?" Mikado asked, as if he had been totally unaffected by the previous interactions. Who am I kidding, of course he isn't affected. "I understand that it is hard to control your primal desires, but I cannot allow these sort of perverse bonding on our school-sanctioned field trip."  He finished, his casual tone contrasting his choice of words. "Oh just shut up already! Why won't this damn door open?!" Yoruko yelled in retaliation. "Setsuka Chiebukuro, you open this door RIGHT now!" She yelled, her fists banging on the door. And in a flash, they went back outside. Picking yourself up from the floor, you waved goodbye to your male peers. Looking at Mikado, you left with one last comment, "You're really attractive! Too bad you suck ass!" You grinned happily. And with a flash, you ran out of there.

"Ohoho! That'll give me some good dreams for the next few weeks!" You chuckled, a line of drool starting to escape your mouth. You made grabby motions with your hands as millions of idea flooded through your head at once. Yoruko turned over to you shaking your shoulder, "(Y/N)! You're acting like a pervert!" She yelled, her face bright red. "Gyahaha! There's nothing wrong with being horny on main, Ruko!" You responded cheekily, winking at her. Sighing, Yoruko asked, "On the other hand, where's Setsuka?". You shrugged, resting your head in your hands.
"I think she got away," Iroha responded nervously.
Sora shook her head, "Let's go everyone," she said softly. Yoruko's face turned confused, "Go? Go where?" She questioned, her brows furrowing. Sora turned to her direction, and flatly responded, "to kill Setsuka". Iroha freaked out, clutching her sketchbook tightly. "Eeeeh!? Sora, no murdering!!" She cried out, her small frame trembling.

Soft footsteps rushed over.

"I rushed here as soon as I heard of the mixed bathing party! May I join you, my beautiful flowers?" Yuri asked, an odd look in his eye. Memories flinging back, you grinned happily. "Of course! Let's go get naked toge-" You were cut off, by once more, a slap from a flustered Yoruko. "And now we have to deal with this freak!" She cried, narrowing her eyes at you. You tilted your head, "Aw, I think he's cute!" You responded. "Ah! Miss (Y/N)! Your kindness strikes me! Please, if you want, come relax with me," He responded, a happy smile on his face. A loud crack resounded throughout the area. "Jeez," Sora said, annoyedly.

"Ooooooh! Oooooh!" Yuri cried as Sora's foot made connection with his privates. As you glanced down at his writhing body. "Hah... hah.... a cute innocent boy laying naked on the ground! I'm gonna!" You cried out, bending down to touch his shoulders. But you were pulled back up by Sora, her eyes crossing with yours, a deadly look in them. "Don't sexually assault people, (Y/N)," She spoke quietly. Outraged, your face bloomed into a bright red. "A-a-assault?! I wasn't gonna attack him or nothing! I pledge my life to not sexually attack someone!" You yelled, embarrassed that she thought you were going to touch him inappropriately.... scandalous! Huffing, you decided to leave after that. You're kind of tired now.

BONUS

As you slid into your room, you locked the door and sauntered over to your desk. Your posture slacked as you texted Setsuka one message. 'Thanks'.

Deadass made this entire book so I could post this thing I'd had in my head. Wack!