♧ONE [ alpha ]

PART I

Jaehyun [18, Alpha] ✖️ Taeyong [19, Alpha]

This is omegaverse AU but the characters are NOT werewolves

[A/N] I do not recommend this story for anyone under 16. The story is marked mature for a reason. Chapter specific trigger warnings are marked before each chapter tho. Take the warnings seriously, please! I don't want anyone reading something they're uncomfortable with but the choice is yours.

‼️ WARNINGS:
+ angst
+ violence
+ mature content
+ cheating
+ mpreg
+ mental disorder
+ rape (non consensual sex) ‼️

↓↓

singular = unique, one of its kind, exceptional, unusual, strange, weird

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Students shouted at the hallway. Two senior year students were at it again. Taeyong and Jaehyun.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You can't go around and fuck others' boyfriends!!" Jaehyun yelled and pushed at Taeyong's chest but the alpha didn't budge. Taeyong only growled at him and spit on the younger's face. Jaehyun wiped his cheek in disgust and pushed him harshly again.

"I was in rut. I guess you know how it is for us alphas." Taeyong smirked. Jaehyun grabbed the collar of his shirt and pushed him so his back hit the wall. Taeyong didn't even whine and his smug expression didn't falter. He put his hands casually in his pockets. Jaehyun hated him.

Ever since the new school year started, Taeyong had been on his throat all the time. Taeyong had to repeat the final year while his peers graduated. He was not a good student. Now he was known as the guy who flunked the final year. Pathetic.

Jaehyun wasn't any better. Well, yeah, he was but in other way. Jaehyun had trouble staying in control when he was emotionally triggered. He was too powerful and sometimes (mostly with Taeyong) he got into fights when he couldn't calm his emotions.

Now he had broken up with his boyfriend, again, and just because certain someone had messed up with his life again. He didn't have mate as he hadn't found the right one yet. He did like to date as he wanted to find the right one already.

"What are you gonna do? Punch me again like a little alpha you are? Go ahead." Taeyong urged with an ugly smirk plastering on his lips. Jaehyun hated his face. His stupid red hair. And his disgusting alpha smell.

He couldn't help it. He knew they would get detention again if he threw a punch but he couldn't help it. The alpha in him was furious, angry and humiliated. He couldn't think, like every time he lost control, he leaped forward and punched the guy across the face.

Taeyong stumbled but didn't lose his balance. He brought his hand to his cheek that received the punch and glared at Jaehyun in amusement. What was the guy's problem?

Jaehyun went to throw another punch but then he was grabbed and pulled back. He struggled in the grip of whoever it was and growled, keeping his eyes on the older guy.

"Jaehyun stop! He isn't worth it!" The guy shouted who was holding him back. Jaehyun growled more.

"Mr. Jung, Mr. Lee. My office, now. Mr. Wong, let go of him." Mrs. Yang, the principal, shouted in anger. Lucas, Jaehyun's roommate let of of his friend who didn't attack on Taeyong like he had thought.