\ \ F r i e n d s ? / /

Bruce was looking through the list of missing people's when he saw them.

Valkyrie:
Status: Asgardian
Gender: Female
Missing

Korg:
Status: Kronan
Gender: Male
Missing

Bruce groaned, looking up at the holograms of his fellow companions. "God, please no.." He thought aloud, unaware of Tony walking into the room.

"Who's the chick with the braids? And is that a rock creature?"

Bruce jumped back, startled. "What? Oh, right, the girls name is Brunhilde, she's a Valkyrie. And that's Korg. He's a Kronan. They're friends." he said, gesturing to the photos with his hands.

"Friends? Man, what have you been up to in space?" Tony said, trying to lighten the mood, which worked, until the next hologram came up.

Loki:
Status: Frost Giant
Gender: Neither
Deceased

Bruce stared at the hologram with a pained look on his face.

"Why the long face, Bruce? Loki's dead. Should've we be, I don't know, glad? No offence to Thor, but he did try to kill us, and don't forget he took over New Yo-"

"Yes Tony, I'm aware of what they did!" Bruce snapped. "But they were never the villain you all thought them as."

Tony looked confused. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"After we left Asgard- or what was left of it- we were on the Statesman for about a week or two before Thanos attacked. In that time I learned to trust Loki, and hell, we have- had a lot more in common than you'd think."

Tony looked stunned, so Bruce continued on.

"We both were considered monsters, we both had horrible relationships with our fathers, we both felt guilty for our mother's deaths, hell we practically went through the same goddamn trauma, Tony!"

Tony just stared at Bruce, for once he didn't have anything to say.

In a usual situation, Bruce would've hulked out by now. As weird as it was, Loki was almost like an older brother to Bruce. Or a brother-in-law, Bruce's thoughts added, not helping.

Bruce thought about Thor. They'd officially started dating a few days before Thanos attacked. Bruce, Thor, Loki, Val, Korg and Heimdal all gathered for a feast that same day, to celebrate. To the embarrassment of Bruce, Heimdal mentioned what would happen if Thor and Bruce were to ever get married. He shivered at the thought, because that would mean he'd also be king of Asgard and Bruce couldn't handle that responsibility.

Bruce was taken from his thoughts when he noticed Tony looking behind him, and that's when he saw none other than Thor standing in the doorway.

Shit