When My Parents Arent Home (Merome smut)

(Jeromes pov)

I walked up to the front door, the sound of my feet echoing through the night. Why am I at Mitch's house this late? Cause Mitch is always horny at night, Plus his parents aren't home. I knocked softly, Quickly being pulled into the house and the door slamming behind me. I looked into Mitch's amber eyes, Still in shock from him pulling me into his house.

"You scared the hell out of me! Don't do that!!" I yelled with a giggle as I walked over to the couch, jumping on it. He walked over to me without saying a word, Slowly climbing on top of me with a sly smirk. He looked me in the eyes and smiled, Leaning in and kissing me softly.

He gently pressed his warm lips on my neck, searching for my sweet spot. He quickly found it, sucking down and nibbling on my neck, leaving a small mark on my flushed skin.

"Mitch..." I moaned out, throwing my head back as he placed one of his hands on my crotch, palming me softly through my jeans. He sucked on my lower lip, making me moan quietly.

"Wha- Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes!" Mitch's dad yelled, Making us both fall of the couch onto the floor. The awkward thing is, I fell on top of Mitch.

"What are you two doing?" Mr. Hughes said, Making both of us stand up quickly. Mitch looked at me with wide eyes, not sure what to say.

"Uh... We where... Uh..." I said, Searching my mind for the right thing to say, trying not to say the wrong thing.

"If you guys where gonna have sex, I wanna talk to you guys about safe sex." Mr. Hughes said, Making us both quickly begin to protest.

"No no, Take a seat on the couch, This should only take about ten minutes..."

(Twenty Mins Later)

(Mitchs Pov)

After ten minuets of my dad explaining condoms, STDs, Fisting and Sadism, Me and Jerome basically sat on the couch wide eyed with our lives basically ruined. I don't know about Jerome, But I was still horny as hell. I glanced over to see Jerome, Looking over to me with an eyebrow raised.

"You still want to have sex, don't you." He asked with a sigh, His lips turning into a smirk.

"You know me so well." I whispered out with a giggle, Pushing Jerome onto his back and straddling him on the couch.

"No sex on the couch!" My dad yelled from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and groaned, Getting off Jerome and dragging him upstairs to my room. As soon as we entered the room, I locked the door behind us, Tackling him onto the floor and straddling him once again. I leaned down and nibbled on his ear, Making him drag out a breath.

"Did I make you breathless?" I asked, Knowing he will get pissed at me for the pun.

"Okay. You ruined everything with your pun. You get bottom now." Jerome said sternly, Rolling us over so he was on top. I stuck out my lower lip and raised my eyebrows, Making my adorable pouty face.

"That doesn't work on me anymore..." He mumbled with a smirk, Unbuttoning my pants. He pulled down the zipper with his teeth, Trying to tease me. And he knows its working cause he does this every time I let him get top.

"When you dad talked about the dangers of cum swallowing... I think I'm just gonna spit it out..." He mumbled out slowly, pulling my pants down to my ankles. He placed his hand on my erection, Slowly palming me. Pleasure shot throughout me like a lightening bolt, Making me arch my back at his touch.

"Ung... J-Jerome..." I breathed out heavily, Buckling my hips into his hand looking for any kind of friction. Why does he make me so damn hot and bothered down there. The next thing I knew, Jerome pulled my boxers down as well, grabbing the base of my member and slowly gliding his tongue up and down my shaft, Making me moan loudly with pleasure. His tongue swiveled around my tip, giving me a tingly feeling in my stomach.

He finally placed my erection into his mouth, Slowly bobbing up and down while pumping faster at my base. A knot formed in my stomach and as he began picking up his pace, Soon bobbing as fast as he could and gagging slightly. I began breathing in heavier and heavier, knowing I was about to cum.

"Oh my gawsh, J-Jerome..." I moaned out in a whisper, Cuming into his mouth. Like he said he would, He spit my cum out, than climbing on top of me and kissing me lightly on the lips.

"You ready babe?" He asked while starring at me with his deep coco eyes. I nodded, making Jerome smile slightly. He pushed my onto my stomach, kissing me lightly on the neck, Leaving a love mark. I moaned quietly as he trailed kisses down my back, All the way to my booteh. He spread my asscheeks apart, Gliding his tongue across my hole. I let out a loud moan, closing my eyes and gripping onto the carpet.

Jerome swiftly pushed his tongue into my hole, taking it out and pushing it back in. I moaned loudly as he licked around my hole, backing up and spiting in it to add moisture.

Suddenly, A finger entered me, making me tense up. I felt my walls pulsate against his finger as he began thrusting his finger in and out. I let out a little squeak when a second finger entered without warning. He began stretching out my walls by doing scissor like movements with his hands. My eyes began watering slightly at the small amount of pain.

"okay... You ready?" He asked, Pulling down his pants and boxers at the same time, Letting out a 7in erection. I nodded, Feeling Jerome pull my hips toward him, lining up at my entrance.

He pushed in slowly, Inch by inch until he was all the way in. I clutched onto the carpet harder, clenching my teeth and moaning slightly.

Jerome pulled out slightly, only to slam back in roughly. I groaned in pain as he repeated this process, Digging his nails into my back and grunting loudly.

As soon as my walls where used to his size, All the pain was waged over by pleasure, making me moan loudly.

"M-Mitch... Im about to cum..." Jerome moaned out, thrusting harder into me. The reason I mainly get top is because it doesn't take long for him to climax.

He stopped thrusting and moaned my name while filling me with his seed. Just hearing him moan my name made me climax, as I cumed all over the floor.

Jerome pulled out, laying next to me on the floor and breathing heavily.

"I think we may have stained the carpet..." He mumbled out making me burst out laughing.

~ Oh um well hIA... This is meh first story thingy on this collab account and im just gonna let teh other owner write the mext round of buttsex they have ~ Camille/Diamond_Mining