When they got home, everything seemed normal, besides the fact that the basement door was ajar.
"Oh no..." Freya sighed.
Killian walked up to the door, seeing a note pinned to it. He ripped it off.
"Freya, if you want the townspeople to live, come by the shop." He read aloud.
"Rumple..." The Heretic growled.

At Rumple's shop, it seemed nothing had gone to plan.
Almost everything in the shop was broken and there was shrapnel and shards of antiques and trinkets strewn all over the floor.
"Gold, where are you?" Freya shouted.
"Indisposed, I'm afraid." Atlas walked in from the back room, holding Belle by her throat. "He let me out, thinking I could help him with a little vendetta, but this seemed like so much more fun."
"Let her go." Freya demanded, standing her ground.
"You're so much less intimidating when you're pregnant." Atlas said.
"Where's the Crocodile?" Killian asked.
"In the back, bleeding all over the floor. Not dead, of course. But it was fun while it lasted." The Vampire shrugged, licking one of his blood-coated fingers. "I never knew Immortal Humans could taste so good."
"Let Belle go and we can fight this out like proper Vampires." Freya told him.
"Tempting. But no thank you."
"How about a sword fight like men, then?" Killian challenged.
Freya looked at him as though he were an idiot.
Atlas laughed, over-dramatically, throwing Belle to the floor behind the counter.
"Now that sounds like fun." He chuckled.
"Killian, no." Freya mumbled.
Killian grabbed two swords from the left hand wall of the shop, throwing one at Atlas' feet.
The Vampire couldn't take the smug smirk off of his face as he picked it up and practically sauntered over to the Pirate, instantly going in for the first move.
As they fought, Freya paid close attention to every move they made, but also knew she needed to help Belle.
She knew it was only a matter of time before Atlas would cheat and use his Vampire speed or strength and she couldn't do both things at once, so she Vamp sped to Belle, lifting her onto the counter so that she could still see the fight.
The Heretic bit into her wrist, putting it to Belle's lips.
"Come on, Belle... You need to drink this." She told her.
Soon enough, Belle's mouth closed around the wound and she began to feed, instantly feeling a whole lot better.
But just as she looked up to the Vampire and her Pirate love, Atlas plunged his sword into Killian's diaphragm.
"No..." Freya gasped.
"You put up a good fight, Pirate. But it was a fool's errand to go after the likes of me." Atlas smirked, throwing down his blade and turning to Freya. "It'd be a shame if you didn't get to him in time."
With that, he picked up a piece of wood from a broken display cabinet and used his strength to throw it straight into Freya's chest, pinning her to the wall.
Freya's eyes widened with a mixture of shock and pain as the wood scraped against her heart.
"Freya!" Belle shrieked, getting off the counter.
She yanked at the makeshift stake, pulling it out in two tries.
Freya stumbled over to Killian, coughing up massive amounts of blood as she went.
She re-pierced her wrist and gave it to a dying Killian, who drank immediately before falling onto the floor.
"Freya, no!" Killian shouted, eyeing her wound that hadn't healed.
"There's still pieces inside me..." She gasped out.
"Belle, come here, I need two hands." Killian demanded.
The brunette rushed to Freya's side, skidding onto her knees beside her.
"What do I do?" She asked.
"I need you to dig around..." Freya whispered. "Try and feel for the splinters... Be quick, I can feel them inching closer to my heart."

It took a couple of minutes to get all of the splinters out, but Belle was finally able to find the last one, plucking it from the Heretic's chest.
"Christ... Thank you." Freya gasped out as she sat up too quickly and gave herself head rush.
"Woah there, love. Take it easy." Killian told her, gently as he held her back.
"I'm fine. I just need some blood." She said.
"We'll get you home and cleaned up." Killian nodded.
Freya turned to Belle.
"Thank you."
"It's Rumple's fault this happened, so I kinda feel responsible. Will the baby be alright?" Belle frowned, looking down at Freya's large bump.
"Yes, she'll be fine. But no, this isn't your fault and you're most certainly not responsible. You're Rumple's wife, not his carer." The Heretic argued.

Later that evening, Belle had summoned Emma, Freya, Killian, Mary Margaret, David and Regina to the town's border.
"What's all this about?" Emma asked, closing the door to her Bug.
"I wanted to make sure I had backup if needed." Belle replied, a stern look on her face.
"Belle, please don't do this..." Rumple begged.
"Do what?" Freya frowned.
"You stole Killian's heart. You made him your slave. You gave Ingrid the power to send Freya and her unborn child back to the Enchanted Forest and helped her cast the spell of Shattered Sight. Now you release a deadly Vampire who almost killed Freya, Killian and I? I've given you far too many chances Rumple and I am done. I want you out of Storybrooke and I want you out of our lives." Belle snapped. "Leave. And don't you ever come back."
"Belle... Please..." Rumple whimpered.
This whole scenario was odd to Freya. She'd heard stories of Rumple before he became the Dark One from Killian and how cowardly he was, but seeing it first hand was something entirely different.
"Just go." Belle shook her head with disappointment.
Without another word, just a sad, almost apologetic look, Rumple staggered his way over the town line.
He looked back, only to see nothing as the magic border hid his wife and her company from view.
Everyone watched in in silence as a tear slipped down the Dark One's cheek and he stumbled his way down the moonlit road to who knew where.
"He put me in harm's way again. He put all of you in harm's way again too. I've had enough. Show's over." Belle sighed, turning around to get in her car.