Chapter 1: provincial town.

A slight breeze brushed over the town, causing Newt's apron to flow every so gently. Newt was a reserved boy mostly interested in finding out about different animals. Always having his nose buried in a book- the towns people would definitely describe Newt as peculiar. He lived with only his father as his mother had died six years ago.

As Newt continued his journey, he eventually made his way to the bookshop.
"Good morning Mary, have you any new books?" Newt asked with his signature smile.

"Morning Newt and sadly not since yesterday when you came." The shop-owner chuckled slightly.

"That's fine, I'll just take this one." He assured the lady as he picked out a thick navy book with golden letters.

"But you've read that all thousands of times before?" Mary raised her eyebrow.

"I know but all the animals mentioned inside of it are all so sophisticated no matter how big or small and it's ever so interesting." He explained clutching the book in his hands and holding it to his chest.

"Well if you love it that much you can keep it." Newt beamed at the librarians words."And you are one of my only costumers." She added.

"Thank you so much Mary, have a good day." He waved as he pushed the door handle causing bell to ring.

Besides Newts intriguing personality, most would say he was a true beauty. China blue eyes, tousled chestnut hair and what some would say the perfect frame. Although hearing these things would be a blessing, Newt was constantly harassed by a man by the name of Grindelwald - the towns Prince Charming, attractive, muscular and tough.

Aswell as immensely arragont, a player and heartbreaker. Don't forget huge narcissist.
In Grindelwald's mind, Newt was the
only one suitable to be his significant
other.

But Newt could never love a man so
heartless, no matter how many
bouquets of roses he was sent everyday along with a note. It wasn't as if Newt was not grateful for Grindelwald's actions, intially they were sweet, but after awhile he found out this was only because he loved for looks not love.

Journeying back to the comfort of his home, Newt was interrupted by a firm grip on his shoulder.

"Good morning Newt." A confident voice greeted.

Turning on the heel of his brown boots, Newt saw the last person he wanted to see.
"Grindelwald." Newt said trying to hide the annoyance in his voice.

"Are you free tonight?" He asked.
"I know a few fabulous restaurants." He finished with a wink as he extended his hand out, kneeling on one knee.

"No thank you." Newt said simply and walked away.

"Are you ever going to give up? They're many other people in the village."Grindelwald's assistant Credence asked.

"Never, his love for me is just blinding him."