11.

2 weeks later..

"We in Cali bitches!" Keisha yelled, poking her head out the window as we drove on the expressway

Keisha, Dylan, Bailey, King, Suliana had somehow convinced King to "chaperone" them for their Spring break trip.

"Sit down. I ain't tryna get no ticket." King said, looking at Keisha from the rear view mirror.

"Yes, Daddy." Keisha smirked, sitting down.

"Calm down sis, you don't want these problems." Suliana said, scrunching up her face at Keisha's choice of words.

"Fuck up talking to me." Keisha said, now engaging in her phone.

"Who the fuck you talking to? You must not know who Suliana is babygirl, I'll wear your ass out." She turned in seat, looking at Keisha who sat in the middle row of the car.

"Aye, chill that shit out. We ain't come up hea' to hear all that bickering shit. Either calm it down or I'm throwing y'all asses out on the highway."

Huffing, Suliana faces the front of car, watching the ocean as the car passed by it.

"Doing me, fuck a slut. Bitch mad, tell the bitch beat me up." Bailey mumbled, as she listened to Queen Key Pt. 2 through her head phones.

"Why you talking to yourself?" Dylan said,  stretching his head from the back of the car to where Bailey was sitting.

"Boy, ain't nobody talking them selves. I'm not crazy."

"Mm, you tryna play it off. I heard you say you was gonna beat that bitch up." Dylan snickered knowing he had started something.

"I wonder who she beating up cause it ain't gon' be me." Suliana mumbled, but it was loud enough for Bailey to hear it.

"If I wanted to beat you up, I definitely could have. I'm sure you don't want a recap of what happened last time." Bailey said, waiting for Suliana to say something smart.

Bailey never understood why people always talked shit like they could actually fight. They say they could beat somebody's ass, but never fought anyone or either got beat up.

"Y'all gon' have to chill, we ain't bout to be doing all of this arguing the whole trip. And, Dylan stop instigating." King voice boomed throughout the car.

"Nigga you ain't my daddy. I could do whatever I won't." Dylan said.

"Bet I take this belt off a whoop you like I'm yo' daddy." He said, causing Bailey to laugh lowly.

"Who you laughing at?" Dylan turned his neck at Bailey, yanking her ponytail.

On reflex, Bailey slapped Dylan in his face, causing a big red mark to appear across his face. Covering up her mouth with the palm of her hand, she was shocked by what she had done.