8.

Y'all.. I've been so busy lately. School is beating my ass. But anyways, there will be some changes in this book. As in my writing style and the main characters.
                                    -UrbanMari🥀.
——

Sliding out of bed, Bailey forced her legs to move to the bathroom

Sliding out of bed, Bailey forced her legs to move to the bathroom. She took a look in the mirror, searching for any blemish of her face, which she didn't have. After taking care of her hygiene, she took as shower and found her black uniform shirt, some blue jeans, and her black Yeezy's. Yes, Bailey got a job. She figured she'd rather be making herself busy then to sit in the dorm all day, looking King in the face. King was so damn sickening to Bailey. He always found a way to make her mad or tried to make her jealous, which didn't work. One time he brought Suliana over to the dorm and had the nerve to introduce the two. Bailey was ready to beat both of the asses but, Jesus was holding her back.

Taking in a deep breath, Bailey walked out of her room ready to face the King. Walking down the hallway, Bailey tripped over a controller which was most likely for Dylan. Dylan's dumbass had the brightest idea to make the hallway into a man cave. So that meant every single night, Bailey would be woken up to men yelling and screaming at each other as they played 2k or something.

Once she made it to the little living room, she seen nobody so she was glad. She refused to have King's fake ass trying to be nice to her. Walking to the kitchen, she stopped in the motion when she seen the infamous King, bent down inside the refrigerator. Clearing her throat, she watched him coming up from the refrigerator with the other half of her Subway sandwich in his mouth.

She glares her eyes at him before launching towards him and snatched the Subway sandwich out of his mouth. "Nigga, what the fuck you doing?"

"Whatchu' think I'm doing, I was about to eat that sandwich." He said trying to grab at the sandwich.

Bailey held the sandwich further away from him, as she looked at him like she lost his damn mind. "I wrote a note on the sandwich specifically for your fat ass because I knew you was going to try to eat it."

King smacked his teeth and a huffed at Bailey. "Man, you wildin' over a sandwich. Chill out."

Squinted at King, Bailey looked at the sandwich and then looked back at King. Huffing, she took the sandwich and pushed it into King chest.

"You done bite off the sandwich now. Take it."

Smirking in satisfaction, King gladly took a big bite into the sandwich, making Bailey gag.

"I swear to god, you're so sickening." She said before making her way door.

"But you love me though." He mumbled, causing Bailey to backtrack and make her way back into the the dorm.

"You said something?" She peeked her head out the door, startling King. He look at her crazy before going back to what he was doing.

"Thought so," She said, making her way back out the door.
——