Test Suits

The Circoly boils quickly, and turns into a black liquid color.  I pick up the test tube with tongs, and pour it out onto the lab table.  I leave a small amount on the burner, and let the rest of it start to dry.  I leave as it dries, and head to the dorm.  When I get to the dorm, I see that someone has gotten lunch for me, and has left it on my bed.  I pick up the turkey sandwich, and eat it slowly.  I lay down on the bed, and take a nap.

 My eyes fly open after about an hour, and I know that something is wrong.  I sit up, and run from the dorm.  I sprint to the lab.  I push the door open, and look around wildly.  I have no idea what I was expecting, but I don’t see anything that is different.  I walk to the table with the Circoly suits.  They are all intact, but a small piece of one suit is ripped.  I walk to the table with the Circoly, and examine it.  A corner has been cut away, and is gone.  There is nothing that I can do about it, so I let it go and start working more with the suits. .

 I grab a knife from a tray of tools, and work with the hardened Circoly.  I cut a small square off, and then cut more squares.  When I have enough squares for everyone’s suits, I look for a pencil.  I take the backside of a pencil, and dip it in the liquid Circoly that is in the test tube.  I get a small amount of the Circoly o the eraser, and put a dot on one of the squares.  I grab one of the guns from the stack, and stick the Circoly to the handle.  After a second of pressure, the Circoly is stuck to the gun.

 I set the gun down on the table, and lock the door to the lab.  I do not want anyone to see what I am about to do, because it may not work, and I would not like to have the entire population of NASA see my hit myself in the head with a gun.  I slip my new suit on, and make sure that it fits correctly.  I grab one of the Circoly squares, and press it down into the palm of the suit.  The suit absorbs the square, and it floats near the top of the suit.  I hold my hand out in the direction of the gun, and wait. 

The gun lifts off the table, and flies towards me.  I grab the gun, and laugh because it actually worked.  I grab a piece of scrap metal from the corner of the lab, and push it into the suit.  It fits over the Circoly square, but can be moved if I push it with my forefinger.  I set the gun back on the lab table, and slide the cover over the square.  I then remove the cover, and the gun flies to me.  I catch it again, and slide the cover back over the magnet.

  I set that gun to the side, and quickly attach the Circoly squares to the other guns.  I walk to the dorm, and call Ryan in.  He walks into the lab with me, and I tell him to put his new suit on.  He slips it on, and I grab the Circoly.  I attach the Circoly to the sword, and then add the square and the cover to his suit. Once the Circoly is dry, I place his sword on the table.  I tell him to move the guard, as I crouch behind another table.  I would rather not be impaled by a flying sword, so I need to take cover. 

Ryan moves the cover, and the sword flies towards him.  He grabs it midair, and laughs.  I come out from my hiding, and give him the other suits.   I had him a sheath for his sword, and he slips it on. I tell him to give them to the other people, and to send them in one at a time.  Having two suits on will be a good thing.  The two suits will merge together, creating a thicker layer.  After a while the suits will become looser, and will eventually be able to come off.

 Having two layers will delay this process.  I finish attaching the Circoly to the other sword, and start working on the Katana and the bow.  Once I have finished the bow, I work on putting a smaller square on each arrow.  When I finish, the door opens and Lucas walks in.  I apply the Circoly and cover, and tell him what to do.  Once he has figured out how to work it, I give him his holster.  I send him away and tell him to send the next person in.