Chapter 3

"We're here!" Carly exclaimed. I had jumped so high that I think I was in the clouds.

"Holy shit!" I said startled.

"I'm so sorry Faith, I didn't mean to scare you so bad," she said laughing.

"It's OK Carly," I said.

We pulled up to this gorgeous house. When we pulled up a man in a suit opened my door, and offered me his hand I grabbed it and he helped me out of the car. When I was out I got all my stuff and sat it on the porch I opened the door to a very elegant home.

"Its beautiful," I whispered.

"Faith your room is upstairs, second door on the right," My dad said as he walked up to me.

"Yea that's an understatement," I said.

I headed upstairs to my new room put my stuff down and noticed some car keys laying on my bed. I picked them up and went downstairs, when I noticed little paper arrows pointing in a certain direction I followed them with the keys in my hands all the way to the garage where there was a car under a big blue tarp. What I would later be told is my dad had stood behind me and filmed me investigating what was under the tarp. So I took one edge of the tarp and pulled it off a blue 1969 Chevy Camaro GT.

I almost fainted when I saw my dream car sitting right in front of me. I started freaking out.

"Oh my god! Its beautiful!" I squealed.

"And its yours, all yours, Faith," My dad said proudly.

"Really!?" I screamed.

"Yea," he said.

I quickly went back upstairs grabbed the wad of cash my mom had given me and my new keys to my car. I opened the garage and started the car , I sat and listened to the growling it made as i pulled out and headed to the mall. When I got I saw all my favorite stores and went to all of them and instead of getting winter clothes and hoodies and whatnot I got all sorts of shorts and skinny jeans, croptops and such. I headed home to get ready for school tomorrow. By the time I got home it was 4:30 and I had a ton of clothes to put away. I parked in the garage and got out and again the dude with the suit helped me bring in all my bags then a lady helped me put everything away. By the time I was done with that everyone had gone to bed so I took a shower and put my new PJs on went to bed and layed there thinking about the statement I was going to make when I got my new school tomorrow. With that thought I finally passed out.