Authors Note

Ok quick announcement (ok maybe a dew announcements)

I am so sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I've been super busy with school and trying to get a job. I also have limited WiFi time. So I won't be able to update as much as I was before. And I am truly sorry about that. But in case any of y'all are super talented can you like make me a trailer for this fanfic and my One Direction fanfic. The one with Liam Payne on the cover. If you don't know what he looks like Google him lol but yea I need trailers for Badboy's Babygirl and The Inside Job. Please please please help me out here. And do you guys think I should create a vote goal so it'll keep me on top of my updates. Or should I just make an update schedule. And someone please tell me how the fuck you put cast members on these damn stories cause I can't figure it out. Let me know in the comments on what I should do. And go read the beginnings of all my other fanfics. And send me requests for my Dirty Magcon/O2L Imagines. I really liked writing those Hehe that made me sound really dirty minded but that's it for now I'll have Chapter 12 up as soon as I can. Like I said let me know in the comments on what I should do I really need some advice.