Chapter 6

{Media:Pic of 16 year old Harry}

•Harry•

It sliped out of my mouth,i wasn't going to ask her.But now that i've said it i can't take it back.She looked like she was thinking pretty hard,she was biting her lip and looking at the ground.

"Just some personal reasons"She says and starts walking again. "Since you asked me,i can ask you,Why do you hate me?"She asks.

"I don't hate you"I say,I feel something wet land on my face,No not rain. "You don't?"She asks confused,i guess she was waiting for me to tell her something else. "No"I say and try to hide my face by looking at the playground we were walking past.

I think this is the longes we've ever talked without yelling at each other.We walk in silence for a while before i brake it by asking "Can we make a deal?"I ask as we stop infront of her house.It was starting to rain alittle bit."Depends on what it is"She answer while shivering.

"The next two weeks we'll try to get along as much as we can okay,starting now?"I ask putting my hand out for her to shake.She looks at it for a while then shakes it. "Deal" She says while shivering.

"Are you cold?"I ask taking off my jacket and putting it around her shoulder "I don't want your-I mean thank you"She says and gives me a smile.

"Well i think i better get inside before my mum and dad call the police to help them find me"She laughs,She starts taking my jacket off her shoulder. "No keep it,i'll go get it some other time"I smile.I hope the next two weeks she'll see what a good guy i am,and that i'm not a d ickhead like she often calls me.

"Uh,bye i guess"She says awkwardly and starts walking backwords into her house. "Bye......beautiful"I whisper the last part just for me to hear,i hope she didn't hear it.She gives me an awkward wave then closes the door,I have the biggest smile on my face,i might be getting a chance with her.

Well first i'll have to try to make us be friends again,then maybe move it to a higher level.

"Where have you been young man"My dad says and stands up from the couch. "I was with Emma"I say and try to walk upstairs to my room to avoid any trouble with my parents.

"Hold on,where were you?"He asked with his arms crossed. "We walked a longer way home"Is all i say then try to walk up the stairs again but he steps infront of me. "We were worried sick Harry,You can't just run off like that,we are lucky that you came home safe,you never know what could happen when you're alone at night"My mum says and hugs me.

"Wait Harry where is your jacket?That thing was expensive"My dad asks,oh s hit,should i tell them the truth? "Emma has it"I whisper. "Why does Emma have it?"He asks looking at me angrily,i don't understand why he's angry,i came home safe,isn't that enough?

"She was cold"I answer blushing and try to go past his,but he realises what i'm trying to do and steps infront of me again. "So do you have a crush on Emma?"My dad says with a smile.My mum puts her arms around my shoulder and gave me a smile.

I take the chance to run up stairs and lock my door.That was close.

•Emma•

"Where have you been young lady,we've been worried sick"My mum says as i walk into the house. "With Harry"I say ad walk into the kitchen.I try to answer them with short answers so i don't have to talk to them that much,i'm still mad about Paris.

"Where were you with Harry?"She asks following me into the kitchen. "We walked a longer way home"I say and take orange juice out of the frige and pour myself a glass.Then walk up the stairs and into my room,ignoring my parents calling my name from downstairs.

A/N

Okay so i know these chapters aren't really good and not long enough,but i promise they'll get better as the story goes on :D

But are you liking this so far,or nah?