Chapter One - Introduced to The Shield

Stephanie McMahon was introducing me to all the superstars and divas.

The last people I was introduced to were perhaps the scariest looking people I've seen yet. 

Seth Rollins, the Architect.

Dean Ambrose, the Lunatic Fringe.

And Roman Reigns, the Powerhouse.

Yep, I was being introduced to The Shield. All three men looked down at me, as I was obviously shorter than them. Dean stood their, awkwardly, as if not knowing what to say. Seth had a small smill plastered on his face and Roman was giving me a big grin.

"These three guys are-" Stephanie started to say but I interruped, "The Shield, yes." I said, smiling. Stephanie smiled at me and said, "This is Mia Lee. She is AJ Lee's sister." 

"That's really cool. I bet your sister is really happy to have you here." Roman said.

"Actually she should be meeting me but I don't really know where she is." I said, looking around. Just then, I saw my sister and she spotted me. Screaming my name, she ran over and hugged me.

"Air would...be...n-nice." I stuttered, since AJ was giving me the biggest hug of my life. She let go and said sorry. I just simply chuckled.

"Thanks so much for watching her, Steph, but I got it now." AJ said as she stood on her tippy-toes to pat my head. Good thing I wasn't the shortest person here...

Once Stephanie left, me and AJ turned our attention to The Shield. I caught Roman looking at me. He gave me a quick smile and I looked down at the floor, blushing. AJ was saying some random things about how me and her used to wrestle all the time when we were younger. I looked back up to see Seth paying attention to what AJ was saying, and Dean looking down at his phone. Roman's eyes were still on me so I looked back at him. We had a little stare-down for a couple of seconds until we heard AJ clear her throat with her, Seth, and Dean looking at me and Roman. 

I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked back down at the floor while I heard a couple of chuckles. 

Suddenly, I heard a man call out my name. "Mia, it's time for your debut in 10!" a worker said.

"Okay, thank you!" I said. Then I said, "I'll see you after my match, guys!" I said, jogging off.

"Meet us in The Shield's locker room!" Roman shouted. I gave him a thumbs up and continued on my way. My debut match tonight was against Paige. Stephanie was telling me about how me and Paige would be having a feud. 

I walked out as my music blasted through the arena. People had no idea who I was, so of course I wasn't getting a reaction. I got in the ring, as Paige was already in there with her Diva's Title. 

The bell rung and we locked up. I kneed her in her stomach. She bent down and I took this time to kick her right in the face as she fell to the ground. I stood there, staring down as her. Then grabbed her by the hair to pull her up. She elbowed me in the face, but I kicked her again. She fell and I kicked her again and again, then went for the pin. 

1...2...3! The bell rung.

"And your winner of this match.....Mia Lee!" 

My music played, but after a bit of celebrating, AJ's music went on as she skipped down to the ring. She grabbed a mic and faced me. 

"Congrats, sister!" She said, smiling wide. She raised my hand in victory, dropping the mic. After we celebrated a little longer, we skipped back up the ramp together.

Next up, The Shield's locker room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This whole story is dedicated to PriscillaRomanReigns, who requested for me to make it. Look her up because she is amazing!!!!<3

So how do you like the first chapter? I like it! [:

Next chapter will be posted real soon!<3

I hope you enjoy this new story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~