Chapter -10

Hello!

•Fluttering Of Heart•

.*.*.*.

"Relax Kiya. " I told her for the umpteenth time.

"They won't eat you up and also, you were not at fault. " Misha assured her too but all this was of no use.

We were outside the college, in my car and Kiya was dreading stepping out, anticipating everyone's reaction.

"It shouldn't matter to you what they think about you, what should matter is how you feel and what the people important for you, think about you. " I told her what Randhir had told me last night but it didn't seem to work that much so I decided to use the trump card.

"Randhir told me this last night. " I told her and she looked me with a snap of her head.

"Really? " She asked causing me to smirk.

"Wow, suddenly the value of these words increased because these are his words, great going girl." I mocked her in a fun way and she literally blushed.

"Sanyukta, what does he think about me? " She asked lowly and I looked at Misha to find her smiling at me.

" He thinks you are innocent and that's what he told me too. " I told her and she closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again.

"I wish it was really him that day. " She whispered and I felt something strange, disagreement.

He was with me that day, and out of all the things, this is something, I don't wish was any other way.

"Can we just not talk about that Kiya? Let's move out. " I told her and she gulped before nodding.

"You are ready? " Misha asked Kiya with wide eyes and she nodded causing Misha to roll her eyes.

"The credit for this goes to Randhir. " Misha teased causing me to chuckle and Kiya to blush.

"Nah, not Randhir, just his name. " I corrected her and we did a hi-fi while Kiya's face turned red due to blushing.

"Let's go girls, or we'll get late." Misha said and we all stepped out of the car.

Half-running towards our class, I noticed people giving us confused looks, seeing me with Kiya. Oh well!

I was busy looking around when my foot collided with a pebble and I lost my control, but instead of falling on the ground, I fell on Randhir's arms, who looked at me with wide eyes.

"Careful. " He said worriedly making me stand on my feet properly.

"Did you got hurt? " He asked looking at my feet and a smile came on my lips.

"How do you do this? " I asked in amazement and he looked at me frowning.

"Do what? " He asked and my smile grew.

"Be always there to hold me whenever I'm falling." I cleared and he chuckled.

"Magic. " He moved his hand in front of my face causing me to chuckle.