Chapter - 1

Welcoming you to this new journey ❤

This book is the full story of my one shot "My Boyfriend's Best Friend", you can check out the one shot in my profile.

"Unexpected, unplanned, that's how love happens... "

.*.*.*.

•THE SAME THING•

.*.*.*.*.

Sanyukta Agrawal

"Take my hand." I told, forwarding my hand and Kiya hit my palm slightly.

"Then? " She asked raising her eyebrows and I looked at Misha.

"I took it, what else?" I said shrugging and then looked at Kiya to find her frowning.

"Why did I miss this trip! " She whined adjusting her glasses and making a face.

"I asked you to join, didn't I? But you wanted to study, now go study. " I teased her, pushing her shoulder slightly.

"I hate you. " She whined making a face, causing Misha and I to laugh.

"What have I done now? " I asked chuckling.

"Isn't Ayaan your boyfriend? Then why on earth did you take Randhir's hand? " She asked making a cry baby face.

"Randhir is my boyfriend's best friend Kiya, I can take his hand for support. It's better than falling and anyways, Randhir and I are great friends. " I told her proudly and she twitched her mouth.

"Sanyukta, then why don't you tell Randhir about Kiya's feelings? " Misha teased Kiya and her eyes widened.

"No no no. " She shook her head furiously causing me to smirk.

"Actually Misha, it's not a bad idea. We know our Madam here, will never be able to do this on her own, so I should help her before Randhir finds himself a girlfriend. " I said smirking and Kiya frowned.

"Randhir won't date anyone, I know, he's not interested in dating anybody." She said proudly and I exchanged a look with Misha.

"Why? Is he not interested in girls? " I asked and her eyes widened.

"Of course he is. " She defended immediately.

"Then? " I asked crossing my arms.

"He's just very focused. He's not looking for a relationship and if I'll tell him, he'll start maintaining a distance from me. " She explained causing me to roll my eyes.

"Kiya, anyways you guys aren't close." I told her and she sighed.

"Okay fine, but I can at least help you in getting close to him. " I told her and she looked at me with a sudden excitement in her eyes.

"Really?" She asked adjusting her glasses and I gave her a smile before nodding.

"You guys can be friends for now, and who knows, he might end up having feelings for you? After all, you are his type 'focused'. " I pressurized the word focused causing all of us to chuckle.

"Alright then, I'll see you guys tomorrow. I've to go to Ayaan." I told them and they nodded before I headed towards the basketball court where my boyfriend must be practicing.

I got inside the court and spotted him in a corner with Sunaina, the cheerleader and biggest flirt of all times. She clearly has a thing for Ayaan and I know that he knows this but still. Urg!