01 - photoshoot

The time I had to over think this whole photoshoot clearly went by fast. I was now waiting for the boys and their manager to get there. Lou, their stylist was already here setting her things up. Unfortunetaly I didn't get a chance to really talk with her.

Once they got here I was in my studio fixing the lighting. I was so focused that I didn't see anyone come up to me. 

"Ester" Preston clapped. He walked to me and smiled once I finally came back to reality. "Come meet the boys"

I followed him over to five boys who were already trying on new clothes.

"Guys, this is your photographer, Ester Murphy." He said. They all looked at me and smiled a friendly smiled.

"This is Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall." He introduced them all. I was very familiar with them, but I didn't know them like they were the back of my hand.

"It's a pleasure" I shook all their hands.

"No, the pleasure is ours" Liam said.

"You can discuss what your are looking for in them, I'll grab you a coffee." Preston said.

"Thank you" I nodded.

I looked them up and down and they all had cheeky smiles on them.

"You look fairly young for this job." Harry said.

"Is that supposed to be an insult?" I raised my eye brow. He blushed and realized what he said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way.. I just.. You just..."

"It's okay" I giggled "I get that a lot. I was kidding."

He kind of laughed it off but looked guilty stil. I found it cute that he was so polite.

"Alright look." I said stirnly. I could tell by the looks on their faces that they were worried I would have them do something crazy. "I'm probably going to be the toughest photographer you've had."

They started to look annoyed because I was already being a control freak and I tried hard not to laugh.

"All I want you to do is... do whatever you want to do" I smiled.

"Wow" Niall laughed "You were starting to sound like a bitch for a second."

"Niall!" Harry smaked him.

"My favorite part of the job" I giggled. "Look, i'm not super strict. It's not raw if i'm the one telling you how to stand or how to move. Do what you feel is natural and have fun. Look cool. Do what you want."

"You got it." Louis nodded.

The photoshoot started. I asked some people to play some music, something I always did when I was shooting. It was going great. The guys were amazing people and they were so down to earth. They made me laugh harder than I think I ever have multiple times. They had great personalities and I forgot about everything I was worried about before. It's a shoot I'll never forget. That's for sure.

They were crazy for the most part. It took me a while to get the to look at the camera and focus. They lifted each other up and upside down. They would dance and turn to have their backs to the camera. They were typical boys. 

They had someone filming the photo shoot and interviewing a couple boys about what we were doing. I just acted natural and did what I was supposed to do. They also did their thing and made me laugh. (a/n there's a video on the side of them at the photoshoot. tecnically the photographer was a guy but lets just pretend it's a girl bc that would make things much easier :))