04 - everything good

After the 6 other shows in South America, we were scheduled to fly to Europe. We would have some down time as well at the hotel and then we would go straight back into sound check. 

We finally arrived in Dublin, Ireland. Niall was over excited. He couldn't wait to walk around and neither could I. 

Everyone else was too tired but Niall couldn't wait. Him and I were scheduled a car to ride around in and we went to go sight seeing. Nial was the one who was taking me everywhere Niall. Ireland was his home and I couldn't have asked for a better person to walk around with. 

First we went to the Trinity College Library. I'd seen it so many times in pictures thinking it wasn't even real. But it clearly was. I felt like an aunt walking around in it. I wish I had all the time in the world to look around at each book but I couldn't. There were millions here and it was beautiful. I was surrounded by books and there were glass containers containing interesting things to look at. I took one picture of it with my film camera and a few others with my other camera.

"I think it's funny that you carry around two cameras." Niall laughed at me.

"I love taking pictures" I shrugged. 

"I can tell" He giggled. His laugh made me laugh. It was the kind of laugh that is contagious.

The second place we went to St. Patricks Cathedral. It was another huge place. I snapped a film picture of that as well and then took more with my other picture just like before. 

Niall told me what he knew about the cathedral and showed me around. We even went inside for a little bit. Not long though. I wish we could have stayed but there were other things to do so we spent most of our time walking around the building. 

We went on to the National Botanic Garden and walked around there. The flowers we beautiful and I loved everything that was green. It was a huge place to walk and I wanted to explore every part of it, but Niall took me to the places he thought were the prettiest. They were the spots with the most to see. I did the usual routine with the cameras and we continued on our way. 

Along the way to places Niall and I got to know each other even more. He laughed at everything I said and he managed to make me laugh a lot too. He was extremely polite, opening my door and letting me chose where we wanted to go next. Even though he knew where the best places was, he always let me decide. Most of the time I would just go a long with what he suggested because I had no idea where to go.

Other places we went to were the Dublin Castle, the Costum house, the Leprechaun Museum, and Holy Cross Abbey. Most of what we looked at were worn down brick buildings that had some meaning to it but they were all so interesting to me. I took pictures of everywhere we went and then Niall treated me to a some food. We had been walking around since earlier in the morning and we were both extremely hungry. 

"I'm taking you to the famous Nando's" Niall explained "It will be the best thing you've ever tried in you're whole life"

"I don't know.. you're competing with In-N-Out." I told him. "You forget I'm from SoCal"

"We'll see which you like best" Niall smirked. We sneaked through the door unspotted and got to order our food. While we were waiting, a teen aged girl came up to her, clearly trying to be quiet about him being here. He had sunglasses on and a snapback but he was still Niall. She got a picture with him and she was on his way. We got our food quietly and went back to the car. Once we were in the car, paps were outside the place looking in for Niall. 

"She must have put it on the internet or something" Niall chuckled. 

"How do you manage this crazy life?" I asked.

"I look at it from a different point of view." He said "I could be unhappy with people prying into my business, and I could get mad at the people that always interrupt me at a restaurant, and I could just stay inside and not have to deal with the gossip that people form everywhere, but then I wouldn't be able to have the shows that I have." 

I nodded and accepted it. He was so passionate about what he was saying.

"I have to look at the blessings that I have because of all of this." He shrugged "I'm doing what I love. Think about it. You came here because you obviously love photography. But why? I could tell you you're crazy because you don't get to see your family. You getting into a publicized world where they're going to assume things. They're going to call you names and say things that aren't true. Especially since you're hanging out with us. But you're doing it because you love what you're doing."

I nodded and understood what he was saying.

"Everything good comes with something bad." He told me and smiled. "In this case, we have the upside to everything because we get to eat Nando's"

He took a bite of his food and I did too. I had to admit, I was an In-N-Out advocate but this was up there. I truly enjoyed it. It was amazing.

"So?" Niall smiled at me. 

"It's amazing" I said with a mouth full of food.

"What did I say?" He shrugged. "You will thank me later."

"More like I'll be blaming you for an addiction later" I giggled. 

We started to drive back to the hotel and we were going over the pictures I had taken through out the day. It was getting darker and once we got to the hotel there were tons of fans outside. 

"We can be taken through the back" The driver said. 

"That would be perfect, thanks Jim." Niall said. 

We were taken to the back and we snuck in to the staircase door. We got inside to an elevator and went up to our floor. 

"I think the other boys are here" Niall said, checking his phone.

"Other boys?" I asked.

"5sos boys" he told me.

"Oh" I widened my eyes. "Well, i'm extremely tired to I'm gonna go straight to my room."

"Okay, you don't want to meet the boys?" He asked.

"I'm okay, i'll be seeing them enough, right" I tried to laugh.

"Yeah" Niall chuckled "You're right. Well I'll see you in the morning then." Niall said. 

"Thank you so much for taking me around today." I told him as the door opened "I seriously had so much fun. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here today." 

"Of course" He nodded "I'm glad I could be an escort to a love lady such as you."

He walked me to my room and I turned to hug him.

"Goodnight Niall" I wrapped my arms around him. 

"G'night my lady" He smiled and hugged me back. As soon as I slipped through the doorway I heard Michael's distinctive yell. I slammed the door before Niall could say anything else and I looked through the peep hole. Michael had tackled Niall and I could hear their yells and laughter. Next was Luke, someone I missed like crazy. It took a lot in me to not open the door, but i'm glad I didn't because the next to pile on Niall was Ashton and following him was Calum. 

My feelings went through the roof and as they walked away from my door, I was left in confusion. I missed him so much but I still had anger inside of him. Even though I admit I was being selfish and overreactant, I still felt as though Calum betrayed me in a way. 

He shouldn't have told me he wouldn't leave me. He shouldn't have told me that he loved me. Even if he did, it would have been far less painful when he was gone. 

And that pain is still with me. 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I have a new story up called keturah u should check it out ayoooo :)