Venom Pt 2

Inspired by @Morgan-Y-Merry and @MissFabulousOfficial Don't worry. There will be a part 3
———-

"And that's it."

"What?! What do you mean that's it?" Peter interjected. "How did you escape from jail? What happened to the cat? Why are apples banned in Canada? Did you really marry Robert Downey Jr.?"

Tony laughed at his intern's distressed expression. "I spent those two nights in jail. The second I left, I built a time machine, went back in time, and helped myself break out. The cat I never saw again. Thank goodness though. Any cat named 'Goose' is sure to be trouble. They banned apples because I nearly killed their president with one and RDJ was my first husband."

"YOUR FIRST?"

"Yes. No more questions."

Peter didn't look satisfied but kept quiet and instead took another bite of his chocolate ice cream. The small family was seated at one of Dr. Waton's five star restaurants. This was called Siocled, the Welsh word for chocolate. They had just finished the tour of Watt-On facilities, which was absolutely breathtaking to say the least. Tony and Peter had both been given a goodie bag of sorts that included but was not limited to various gadgets, IWLB (the lightbulbs produced by Watt-On), blueprints, boxes of chocolate from Siocled, car keys (the car would be shipped back to New York when they left), and coupons for Isabelle's various businesses. She was quite the philanthropist. 

Dr. Waton smiled at Tony. "That was a lovely story, Mr. Stark. It seems you have gone on many exciting adventures."

"Yeaaahh" Tony stretched in his seat a little, trying to be nonchalant. Shrugging, he said, "I'm a pretty adventurous guy."

The table laughed at his comment causing Tony to smile and join in the laughter. As the group quieted down, Isabelle spoke up, "While I wish I could stay and chat, I have an early day tomorrow. Enjoy your meal and I will see you tomorrow. Good night. Oh! Here take my card and do some shopping. San Fransisco has some great malls." She placed down a black Amex card before waving and leaving the restaurant.

As she left, Peter's spidey- sense went off. Acting quickly, he leaned over and whispered into Tony's ear before rushing off to follow the possibly- in- danger- doctor. Peter decided against telling Dr. Waton he was following her. 

Despite her immense wealth, Dr. Waton walked from the restaurant to her penthouse above Watt-On facilities. Yeah it was only a mile but still. A younger woman walking alone at night in a big city? It was probably a miracle that she didn't get murdered. But nothing happened. The longer Peter spent following her, the more nervous he got. His spidey- sense was practically screaming at him about danger but there was none in sight. 

There was a moment when Peter was almost caught. He had nearly fallen on the pavement and let out a slight gasp. The doctor had whipped around but Peter had already disappeared by then. After that incidednt, he activated the nano- suit safely stored inside a watch he had designed and built with Tony. As the familiar red and blue suit (now with hints of gold) formed around his body, Peter took a second to scan the area and search for any possibly dangerous people and/or items. But there was nothing.

"Karen," the spider themed hero whispered from the safety of a building, "I need you to do a background check on Dr. Waton. I feel like she's hiding something."

"Sure thing ,Peter" his AI replied. "You have an incoming call from your father. Would you like to answer?"

Peter stammered slightly as he answered. "H-He's not- Mr. Stark's not my dad but answer"

"Hey, Pete. How's it going? I'm assuming you already fought off the evil villain sine you've got your suit on"

"Actually, Mr. Stark, I haven't. There's been nothing but my spidey sense is still going off and I'm worried that something's gonna happen but nothin's happening."