They followed the guards who's guiding them towards the plane. Jeongwoo never take the plane when he visit Iksan, he either take the long ass drive with bus or train because its the cheapest transport you can use. A plane cost a lot. Jeongwoo stood in amusement as he followed Haruto inside the plane.

'This is a freaking first class'

"Slave what are you waiting for? Take a seat, this is not a freaking train that has no available seat for you to stand like an idiot there." the japanese muttered making jeongwoo embarrass as pair of eyes from flight attendants darted on him. He shyly take a seat beside haruto.

"How much is this trip?" jeongwoo ask and stare at haruto who's now choosing songs in his apple music.

"Why are you seating very close beside me? Theres freaking a lot of empty seat." the japanese answered instead, jeongwoo rolled his eyes at the taller.

"Just freaking tell me how much is this trip." the korean answered in irritation making the arrogant Kang smirk at him.

"Getting brave huh? Thats my girl." haruto commented, teasing the hell out of the tanned korean. Jeongwoo glared at him.

"Just tell me how much---"

"Just exactly 2,405,787.74 in South Korean won, 2,075.91 in United States Dollar, and 39,319 in Philippine Peso. Happy?" haruto blankly explained and put his earpods on.

Jeongwoo stood in shock. A freaking 2,405,787.74 korean won for a 2 hours provincial trip?! The tanned shake his head lightly in disapproval. You can literally travel outside of the country with that money, why did he even book a first class ticket for a provincial trip? Those are the things that runs in jeongwoo's mind.

"How may i help you sir?" a flight attendant approach him, jeongwoo just respond with a smile and took a seat beside the window.

"I'm all good, i'll call you when i need anything. Thank you."

The tanned peacefully watch the clouds and sometimes steal glances at the sleeping japanese. He still can't believe how much is the plane ticket. A comprehensive voice filled the area with an announcement that the plane is landing at Iksan. Jeongwoo stood up and lightly shake the sleeping figure.

"W-we're here already?" the japanese muttered in a low voice, lightly rubbing his eyes.

The japanese followed jeongwoo out of the airport. "Where are we going now?"

Jeongwoo decided to tease the taller. "I'm going home now, you can go back to Seoul, thanks for dropping me here." then he turned around at the taller, preparing to walk out.

"YAH PARK JEONGWOO." he heard haruto yell, he let out a laugh. And wave his hands at the taller.

He turned to look at haruto only to find out the japanese anxious. "Go and book a plane back to Seoul Young Haruto"

Haruto look at him in disbelief. "What? You traitor! atleast take me with you and spare me a glass of water at your house, you ungrateful slave."

The tanned korean burst out in laughing and drag the japanese with him as he called for a taxi cab.

"Dude you have no car? I don't ride taxis." haruto stated and furrow his brows at jeongwoo in disbelief.

Jeongwoo crossed-arms infront of the taller. "Okay, i'll get going now then."

"Hey Park slave!" haruto threatened, making jeongwoo laugh and drag the taller with him inside.