The saviour

Kim tan's POV:-

Haaa, I am so hungry. I badly wanted to eat ramen.

I prefer ramen to people

I took A car and went to an ordinary restaurant . I turned on the radio to hear what was happening in my crazy maniac family.

"Hi, I am Rj Jenny.... today we are interviewing President Kim. Hi sir, we heard that your younger son Kim Tan is in Seoul. Did he changed his mind and came back ?"

"My son Kim Tan is back,
Yesterday. He is staying here" my father said

"why are they telling lie,
His pride is more important than his own son"I mumbled to myself.

"Now where is he" Jenny asked.

"He is not well.. so he is taking rest in his room"my father said

"Ok I heard enough.. I am switching this thing off" I said

Cha Eun sang's POV:-

It's too boring in here, no one is coming to this restaurant.

"Jessica can you take care of the restaurant"

Jessica and I work together in this restaurant for 2 years. She knows me very well.

"Ok , but where are you going?she raised her eyebrow suspiciously.

"I am going to kim's hospital to buy some tablets" I said as i opened the door of our infamous restaurant.

I went to the hospital and bought the tablets. My head was spinning . I held the seat and sat on it. I haven't had my breakfast. I heard that the hospital canteen is nice. I went to the canteen with a lot of struggle.

There was an empty seat. I looked the menu, everything here is pretty costly. I was looking for something affordable. The coffee is much cheaper than the other items so I decided to order a coffee.

A waitress came nearby my table and took her notebook to write the order. "One coffee please"

She stood there in a shock evident expression and said
"Are you that mysterious girl"

"I am what?"

"The mysterious girl who is saved by Kim Tan"

"Who is Kim Tan?"

"You must be kidding me" she laughed loud.

"Could you please tell me about him?"

"Yeah.. he is the prince/heir of Kim industries... the world's famous industries.. they own this hospital too"

"Kim Industries...Wow!!"

"Yeah its wow"

"I can't believe that I was saved by a billionaire"

"Ok let me bring you the coffee. Miss mysterious"

I sat there awestruck.. I mean, I was saved by the billionaire charming prince KimTan but i didn't know it.

I wanted to know more about him. I took my phone and searched for him. There were lots of websites with his name.
Fan pages.. pictures of him in public... his bio.. yeah i want to know about him. I clicked a random link.

There were photos of his childhood. I guess he was happy
In his childhood. I scrolled down to see his teenage pics. He had a lots of girlfriends. Then came his recent pics. He was handsome.

The coffee which I ordered arrived after 5 minutes. The waitress winked as she placed it on the table.

I read about his life history. He was an interesting guy. Not like other billionaire heir, he worked hard on his own to earn his CEO position. Now I started to inspire him.

After a few moments of going through the information, I came to know that he was about to get engaged but he ran away from there. May be he was forced to this engagement.
I don't know why I didn't think him wrong like others. I slowly started to like him.....

Hi readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.. i will update the next chapter soon.. until

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow