The Accident

Kim tan's POV:-
Today is an important day in my life.

It is my engagement day. I am not interested in this. I don't want to marry a billionaire's daughter , I believe in true love. But my father is forcing me.

He thinks marrying a rich girl will be a good image in other's eyes. You know what? He is wrong. He cares about other people's opinion but He doesn't give any sh** about his own son.

I am going to escape from here.

I came out of the chapel and ran towards my car. I quickly started the ignition and stroded away from there.

Why mom? Why.. I thought you cared about me. But...
You were just like dad.

I was really upset today. They informed me about the engagement today morning.
They forcefully brought me to the church but now I some how managed to escape from here.

I was driving in a hurry. May be I was violating the traffic rules.

I saw a lonely figure at a distance. I could say it was a girl. I suddenly applied the brake. But it was of no use. As I was coming in a high speed. The car crashed on her.

Oh my god.. what the hell I did?

I went out of the car to see what happened to her.

By the type of uniform she is wearing I could say she was a high school girl. That girl was unconscious. I lifted her in bridal style and placed her on the back seat of my car.

I quickly drove to Kim hospital.
Thats right.. my father owns it.

Author's POV:-

The weather changed it started to rain.Kim Tan admitted her in the hospital and waited for the reports .

Doctor William asked him to come to his room and said "nothing to worry sir, she was scared so she became unconscious "

"Thank you doc , I already payed 1000$ To the hospital's account and  If she asks about me, tell her that I didn't spare any details about who I was " kim tan said.

"Ok sir" doctor replied with a nod.

Kim Tan left the hospital and went to Hotel Zeus. His friend Choi Young do owns the hotel

"Hey KimTan, we searched for you man. Where were you" Young do asked.

"I am not interested in that engagement , I'll  brief you later. Can you give me a room to stay?" Kim tan said

"Ok my dear friend"  Young do replied.

Kim Tan got a room to stay . Now  no one knows where is kim tan except his best friend Choi Young do.

Cha Eun sang's POV:-

Where am I?

Eeww this place smells like hospital.

A person wearing white coat  came inside the room. I assume he is the doctor.

He spoke "Hello, I am doctor William West . someone crashed on you with a car, It was an accident . A man helped you, he took here and also payed the bill " doctor said.

I was confused as I couldn't remember anything but anyway I have to know his name.
" Do you know about him "

"No he didn't gave any details about him"Doctor replied

"Ok doctor ,can I leave the hospital" I said

"yes you will be discharged now. Take these tablets for few days and you will be fine" doctor said.

I left the hospital and walked to my house. Suddenly my  cellphone rang.

It was my mother .
"Hello cha Eun sang , where are you. I was waiting for you.  You know what the time is?.. its almost night " mother exclaimed.

"A long story mom. But I will say it to you when I come to home" I said 

"ok my dear come to home as soon as possible" mother replied.

Kim Tan's POV:-

The time is 12 at night and I can't sleep. All I can think about is my father's betrayal. I will never forgive him for this.

I know they will be searching for me.
But I don't care.

I slept after some time, thinking about it.

Hi my dear readers , I hope you enjoyed my 1 chapter.

And don't forget to vote, comment and follow me....