DO.NT 1 (1)

This is a story about a woman that was born in hell. How she fell in love, experienced death, how she tried to help the children that had it worse, how she let hatred fuel her and how she saw the true cruelty of this word her story starts near the sea floor in the calm belt before the great age of pirates. Before the one piece was heard of. Before Zoro and his friend make the promises to become the greatest swordsman. Before the home of Nico Robin was annihilated. Before Dressrose was in the clutches of doflamingo. Before the time Monkey D Luffy became pirate king.

Screams, shouts, mouns and groans of pain the ever so often dripping of water. Those were the sounds of Inpale Down. There are so many cells filled with so many criminals or people that pissed of a celestial dragon. Most people called this hell and in this hell today the what seemed to many the impossible. In this horrible horrible place the most beautiful thing will happen. A scream was heard in the prison was heard nothing new true. But the amazing thing was from what that scream came from. In a cell that belonged to a very young women and a doctor that was thrown in to the 6 level of hell because he gave a celestial dragon a funny look. The woman was screaming in pain holding on to her bed that consisted of a wooden plan and a chain. The doctor was between her legs ( I know what your thinking you kinki shits) why you may ask? To put it simply the woman was in labour. She was put in this hell hole when she was 1 month pregnant. now 20 months later she was giving birth. She went through all the torcher, the freezing level, the terrible heat and the starvation she went through it all just to give birth in the 6 level were the only way out was by the guards hand to get your head chopped clean off. The woman knew these where her last hours before going in to labour she told the doctor the names that she picked. After 17 long hours a scream was heard and a new life game to this world. This was probably the first time Inpale Down witnessed such a thing. It was a miracle that the baby was born but life's a bitch. When the child took her first breath the mother took her last. As I said life's a bitch. Now you may be asking what happened to child well it turned out it was a girl so as the mother wanted he named her Petra.