*Smut*John Murphy-#1

Start from the beginning

The only way I was gonna get through this was to not think about it and just survive. How damn grateful was I to get stuck with this asshole. Jaha led us through some meaningful 'journey' we were supposed to take and yet mostly everyone was dead except him and I.

*******What Feels Like/3 Hours Later*********
We finally found a lighthouse. At first I thought I was hallucinating it, but then John saw it too and two people can't be hallucinating the same thing, right?

We ran toward the door and down a flight of stairs only to find every thing we need, food, water, a nice shower and a bed. Aw the thought soothed me to the brim of exhaustion. As John was occupied with the liquor he was pouring in a glass, I thought I should go and take a hot shower.

After the shower and found some new clean clothes in a drawer, I was looking around and found John outside my door as I opened it.

I said annoyed,"What are you doing hanging around my door?"

He winked at me,"You mean my door."

"No I already called

"No I already called."

"Yeah, well there's only one bedroom."

I huffed,"So sleep on the couch."

"And pass up a comfy bed, yeah you've got me mixed up with someone else."

I rolled my eyes,"I would rather die than sleep next to you."

"Then sleep on the couch, not my problem."

He started to move past me, but I didn't budge to let him pass into the bedroom

He says annoyed,"Move. Or do you want to face the consequences."

"You're being a fucking asshole. You killed my friend, the least you could do was let me have the bedroom."

"For the last time, he was already dying. Sure I may have his blood on my hands, but who doesn't? Not everyone is innocent in this world we're living in. Plus he was a dick too."